Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

really

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by stugmann, Jul 12, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 8, 2011
    i tried to report a player in the (player abuse) css-20110712-010332 but the page wouldnt work, and id also like to report an admin not doing his job (evil_monkey)....itoke has been at it for the past hour, and i keep yelling at monkey to do his job but all he does is warn him and yells at me for disrespeting admins, im only telling him to stop playing the game and do his job....plus their has been spamming a lot, and yes monkey warns but hasnt done anything else sence i left the game, i do have more photos if you all would like.

Attached Files:

2. Mar 8, 2011
    wow for some reason the pictures got jacked, butim sure, you guys get the idea,

monkey a good guy, i just want people to have fun and have admins do their job,
  3. Feb 23, 2011
    I was there for few rounds, because =pF= Sonny called me to get some guys off illegal spots. I was working at that time but came in anyways. I stayed for a 2-3 maps (mostly in spec as I was also attending some client calls).

Some player spammed in the chat 2-3 msgs in a row, so I was typing my warning (Check the server logs for how long it took, max 1-2 seconds). Before I could warn Stuggman (Proto Dye) Started yelling at me on mic for not doing my job right in a disrespectful way. SO i warned him not to disrespect me.

About the guy who was spamming in those pictures, I am really sorry but I didnt not see that (I might have been afk at that time).So I am sorry for that. I will warn that guy when I see him next not to use racial slurs. I think he is a regular on the server. If he continues I will take it further and follow the admin protocol.

Thanks for pointing it out stuggman. [IMG]
  4. Mar 8, 2011
    im sorry, i didnt mean to be disrespectful, im glad we see eye to eye, i just want people to have fun, and i mention you did warn
  5. Feb 23, 2011
    Ya I know Stugg you dont have any wrong intentions. We all love the pF servers and want them to be as clean as possible. [IMG]
  6. Jul 14, 2008
    This seems to be resolved, thanks for pointing it out Stugmann.

Monkey stop being lazy! :razz:

:locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.