Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

reaper

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by jespinoza, Jun 25, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 14, 2007
    i got on and then that sob reaper banned me because he asked me if i wanted to glitch and i said yes after i saw his ass glitch and yes i know what i saw i saw his ass GLITCH if front of me too along with somebody else. i seen them go into the wall. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:. somebody should kick his ass.
  2. Jan 5, 2007

First off, I was in no-clip to see who was glitching in the cliff. Secondly, you said you liked glitching so I banned you. None of the other admins on at the time had an opposition to the ban, so there is no problem with it. Be happy it's just a temp-ban and not permanent.

Edit - Just remembered... This is the first ever complaint about me. Too bad each accusation in it is false.
  3. Jun 14, 2007
    yeah i didn't really mean all that stuff i was just kind of pist because i was trying to play. :blink:
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    Everyone be happy... :S lucky it wasn't me because all my bans are for a week at mininum.
  5. Jul 4, 2007
    CK Obviously has never heard of mercy....
  6. Jul 18, 2007
  7. Jun 29, 2007
    OG CHRIST BE LORDY D WASSUP WITH THE OMGEEEEEE
  8. Jun 29, 2007
  9. Jan 5, 2007

-Reaper
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.