Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Reason behind my Silence

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Elysian, Jan 3, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 26, 2011
    So most of you usually ask me to talk or ask me why I never talk. I don't talk because I see no point in conversation with anyone over the headset when typing is what I have done most of my life. I do have a headset. I just do not really ever want to use it. I have nothing to prove to any of you, so if you want to call me a guy, which I recently have been called, go ahead. Most of you know, that I am who I say I am. I have talked to some people but all of you should know I am just a awkward person in general and if you are all curious of my voice then here is my youtube, that is my computer and shit in the background and yes I know my basement is a fucking mess lol but here it is: My Youtube Videos
    Also no I don't want your views me and my basically family just do weird shit and I just upload it to this.
    Nor do I want attention, I just want this all to be cleared and for this being in the everything and anything thread.
    How about you guys post videos of yourself doing something, nothing sexual please d:
    or you can view a video with my voice and myself here:
    • Like x 4
    • Funny x 3
    • Friendly x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Artistic x 1
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Lemme go find my drumming videos hold on. I'll edit this with a few good ones I think.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jul 8, 2012
        Well looks like I can't embed youtube videos for some reason. (I'm the drummer for all of these)

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0SiEFL7bHo

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQkY2pRyh1I

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUoAm6fV2Yw
        ( I am in the yellow about halfway through (song starts at about 1:00))

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o_6xLLpjGY

(I am the drummer on the left)

Yes Holy Rollers is a church group, yes I am slightly religious, no I'm not a jesus freak lol.

Edit what the hell. The button works now. Well okay.
        • Like Like x 3
          Zenzr, Jan 3, 2014 Last edited by Zenzr, Jan 3, 2014
        • Mar 26, 2011
          lol right? We played that day for Wisconsin Badger Camp (http://www.badgercamp.org), which is a special needs camp that goes on in the summer up here. It was my absolute favorite place to play as a musician. They all are so appreciative of our music, and we allow them to come right up and sing or play along with us. It's quite the show lol.

Also he's standing right in front of our sub, which I think was the main reason he's so into it lol.
        • Mar 26, 2011
          Anyone with special needs has a place in my heart<3
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Jul 8, 2012
            Absolutely. I have so many friends that I made from playing at that camp every year for the past 4 years, it's amazing.

I'm still mad I butchered that solo, but eh oh well lol.
          • Mar 26, 2011
            Anything works, you were still doing it c:
          • Dec 27, 2012
            Well, this is the internet and you can claim to be whoever you wish to be here. If people you never met judges you when they never even had the chance to get to know you, there is nothing you need to prove to them. They're just that stupid. I know that you've made some friends here on the community, and I doubt you'd lie about yourself and risk losing the friends that you've made here. I for one, won't judge you because I haven't got to know you that well. Maybe I will someday! One thing is true though; To me, you're Jenna the Gamer.

Don't let dumbasses get your attention; For they deserve none.
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Jul 8, 2012
              This was the first time I played there, and like my first concert I got to play drumset for. I usually played random percussion behind my older brother lol. I suffer from HUGE amounts of stage fright/anxiety so it hit me pretty hard lol.
            • Dec 17, 2007
              i would post videos of me…but they're just me acting like a dumbass…nothing exciting…but for the record i don't think you're weird…just your own person
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • May 31, 2012
                Well said. I can't hula hoop, so you special doe.
              • Oct 29, 2010
                • Agree Agree x 6
                • Zing! Zing! x 5
                • Like Like x 2
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Feb 27, 2012
                  I just like to give you a hard time and tease you :grin: I've heard you talk before on both your youtube videos, and then you called me and said "Fuck you" and hung up on me (you jerk).

I've watched your videos including the one with the zombie mod in the background, heard you talk, and have you on facebook. You're totally a guy. :devil:
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Jan 21, 2011
                    I BLOW SHIT UP
                    • Funny Funny x 4
                    • Like Like x 3
                    • Dec 11, 2011
                      I am guessing you made this thread because of yesterday? The guy named "SOMEBODY" was talking trash about you? When you yourself talked shit about someone else because of how they sounded like? This went on for at least what? Two straight hours? Good for SOMEBODY, my idol. I mean come on.... grow the fuck up. Do not post these threads that consist hypocritical content. Also, if you want to talk shit about a person's voice, you should talk on your headset, I bet you sound like spongebob yourself.
                      The more and more I read into your threads, the more I say "attention whore" in my head.
                      - I barely post, and when I saw this, I just had to say something about this. I mean, she is an admin, and talks utter shit about people's voices and how they sound like squidwards.
                      - Also, if you talk shit, and someone talks shit back at you, don't post these shitty threads on how people call you stuff, because, non gives a flying fuck.

- You don't see that person who you were making fun of because of their voice making a thread, so why should you?

- It is like me making my own thread right now saying why I don't post anything on the forums. I myself don't even care about reading that shit.

- What is the world coming to. If you talk shit, expect shit.

- Going too deep into this, but "I am not an attention whore", but here is a link to my FIRST ABOOSE THREAD.

- "I cannot hula hoop", so here we go, going for a record here for 2 minutes straight. I bet you people who actually CANNOT hula hoop, can't even do it for 15 seconds.

- I dealt with people like you for years, I eat you for breakfast.

- Please people, think before you say something. JUST THINK, that is why we have brains, and not shit in our heads.
                      • Zing! x 6
                      • Agree x 3
                      • Like x 2
                      • Winner x 1
                      • Informative x 1
                        Vader, Jan 3, 2014 Last edited by Vader, Jan 3, 2014
                      • Apr 3, 2013
                        You just started a thread fight. Ladies and gentlemen, bring out your popcorn
                        • Funny Funny x 5
                        • Agree Agree x 3
                        • Dec 1, 2013

[IMG]
                          • Winner Winner x 3
                          • Artistic Artistic x 2
                          • Feb 2, 2013
                            • Like Like x 2
                            • Agree Agree x 2
                            Thread Status:
                            Not open for further replies.