Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

reason for ban?

Discussion in Help Desk started by BigT420, Dec 6, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 29, 2013
    i was banned by your new paid for admin @Keima
    it said i was ignoring admins? could you please be more clear to what i was doing so i can properly prepare my defense. the only thing i recalled before warned for was he told me to change my name witch i did do. after you tell me why feel free to close the thread
  2. Feb 3, 2012
    Keima detailed that you were constantly insulting and harassing other players. You then tried to change your name to Keima to try and impersonate.
  3. Jul 1, 2010
    The ban reason was for screaming into the mic chat.

I muted you and a few others on Mako Reactor yesterday for constantly yelling into the mic, you should know it by now.

I LOOKED AT WRONG GUY LOL
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • May 25, 2012
      I remember also you made a fuss on the forums a long while back and you might be bypassing your permanent ban? I recall your voice as obnoxious as it is but wasn't able to point it out until I saw your ban history.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Nov 29, 2013
        thanks and he was doing the same thing cause we wanted to goto toaster and impersonate him are you serious? ok thank you you can close now
        Post Merged, Dec 6, 2013
        bypassing a perm ban? when was this
      • Jul 14, 2010
        His protest was already denied by Detonator.

This isn't admin abuse, and your ban will expire in 8 hours.
        Follow the damn rules.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Sep 25, 2010
          I've responded to your ban protest. You were warned for mic spamming then muted. You decided to impersonate Keima. You were warned for that and afterwards you instigated among players (that being a minor offense) I have reduced your ban length to 2 hours. Next time please don't be an ass on servers.
          • Friendly Friendly x 4
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.