Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Recognition of ZE Regulars

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Brett, Apr 4, 2012

1. Dec 6, 2011
    I thought it'd be a great thing to recognize and let others know of the elite and dedicated 'regular' players on our ZE server. These are only the non-donators and non-admins, so don't worry Tony, you're still good =P. A few players I wanted to mention are those who are always surviving, making great decisions, and overall, just kicking ass.

Somebody I've noticed that does an amazing job, is @Leo BRASIL . He's probably not known by many since he doesn't speak English very well and doesn't talk at all on the server, but nonetheless, I really wanted to bring him to the attention of others. On one name alone he has almost 1,000 hours logged on our server, and is an extraordinary ZE player. I realize he has had bans in the past, but recently I've seen nothing but good things from him. To make it short and sweet, if he's with the humans, the chances of winning are really high.

Another person I really wanted to mention was @DeadSilencE69 . If you've played ZE, you'll know Deadsilence (or at least you should!). Along with the fact that this player is extremely good and always knows what he's doing (could possibly be as good as Tony!), he's clutch with the auto sniper. On the majority of maps, you'll always see Deadsilence at the top of the scoreboard. Deadsilence is another player who doesn't know English too well, so he doesn't talk much. Although he does not need to, since he leads by example.

Along with those two, I'd like to recognize a few other great ZE regulars (in no particular order):
    - @SubDelt@
    - @Mind Trapz
    - @red dragon (delta captain)
    - @-L-
    -psycho banana
    -mar1299

I'd really like for these players to participate in the upcoming Free Donor Subscription Event on May 4th(up to 3 winners), as they would do outstandingly well. I'm hoping that these will be the main competitors for the event, which is mostly the reason why this thread was made.

To all you other ZE masters out there, if I missed somebody and you believe they should be on this list, please feel free to mention them. And if any of you can, please mention this thread to psycho banana & mar1299, they aren't registered on Plaguefest, or I cannot find them.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 9, 2012
      seems a little objective imo xD. but overall i guess yeh some of them are pretty good. it also depends on what map it is too tho, some are just very good on certain maps but are clueless in others.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Your input on the list is welcome, this is mostly just a compiling for the possible winners of the Free Donator Event.
    • Super Mario
      This message by Super Mario has been removed from public view. Deleted by Super Mario, Apr 4, 2012.
      Apr 4, 2012
    • Dec 6, 2011
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Lol deleted it after 5 seconds of posting it. How the fuck did you see it so fast?
    • Dec 6, 2011
      If you're on the site when you get a notification, it pops up instantly, so I clicked on it and read the comment....
    • Aug 12, 2011
      Wow dude Thanks ! :smile: I'll keep my eyes opened for your contest !:thumbsup:
    • May 11, 2011
      you forgot @DopeScope who is a really good player
      • Like Like x 1
      • Oct 29, 2010
        • Agree Agree x 5
        • Funny Funny x 3
        • Like Like x 1
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Jul 19, 2011
          its ok i managed to get my own subscription
          • Winner Winner x 2
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          • Jan 5, 2012
          • Dec 6, 2011
            I'm not going to release details yet, though it's going to be on ZE. The last competition was the best team-player, and the winners were guts and flutterbitch. Although everybody loves Dopescope very much, I didn't include him. He's also a donator.
          • May 11, 2011
          • Jul 19, 2011
          • May 27, 2008
            • Funny Funny x 2
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Oct 17, 2011
              I thought doe was subdelt or whatever after seeing that triple nade kill
            • Jul 19, 2011
            • Dec 6, 2011
              Derps argue in a PM. Also, if anybody sees Leo_BRASIL in ZE, could they direct him here please?
            • Feb 12, 2012
              Wow, nice! Sure, I'll be there :thumbsup:
            • Oct 17, 2011
              I have seen Leo_Brasil! On ze before. He also has one post here from the past. He is really good. I think his rank is 3 on zombie escape. You guys might need him tho but he does not show up most of the times.