Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Record-breaking Low Temperatures Strike United States

Discussion in In The News started by Laces115, Jan 7, 2014

1. Oct 19, 2013
    A "vortex" of polar air has swept down from the North Pole, all the way to the United States, engulfing pretty much the entire country. Many areas across the nation are experiencing record low temperatures.

So if you live in the U.S., then you should just hunker down, and stay inside, because IT BE COLD OUT THERE. Oh, and just play PC games till it's over, to keep boredom at bay. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Link here for more information.
  2. May 15, 2011
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Jun 11, 2012
      It was like -29C with windshield of -39C the other day. Still went to work and had a normal day. Guess you aren't as hard as you flex guise.

[IMG]

[IMG]
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Sep 14, 2008
        When they get to -50 then they can bitch to me about cold weather. Until then? Get lost!
        • Funny Funny x 3
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Feb 11, 2012
          Although I'm sure it's not as cold in Ontario than in Alberta but we have been having -20 C to -30 C w/o windshield and with it felt like -40 C kind of weather lately.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011
            I still go out in my hoody with no gloves. I just have a beanie, which fell in the toilet today so I'm shit outta luck. This weather is still not cold enough.
          • May 15, 2011
            Yeah just a few days ago we had a shit storm. Was -30C (-22F) but the wind made it -40C (-40F). And about a month ago Saskatchewan got hit harder than dicks, was -62C (-79.6F), though I don't remember if that was with the wind chill or not.
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • Jan 21, 2011
              Just wait until it gets 40c. Then you Canadians will be whining about how hot it is when its nothing to us suthners. :arrogant:

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk
            • Feb 11, 2012
              This was our weather today. -17 but was realllly windy

nowweather

weather

Lol nah summer is my favourite time of the year :cool:
            • Jun 11, 2012
              I lived in Northern Africa, that's baby talk! To add when it's cold as that and snowy, thing gets real bad. Super bad. Like retard drivers bad.
              Benderius, Jan 7, 2014 Last edited by Bender Rodriguez, Jan 7, 2014
            • May 15, 2011

I've had that here in Berta. Because of the prairies and the mountains, our temperatures range from glass cutting nipples to soggy wet dicks.

Pruf
            • Jan 21, 2011
              I see 1 day where it got 37. We have months of 40+ weather. :arrogant:

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk
            • May 15, 2011
              • Like Like x 1
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Mar 4, 2012
                This. I'm living back in Ohio now and when I was living in Wisconsin we would have laughed at what the lower states thought was cold which I'm sure some Europeans do for the entire US.
              • Nov 29, 2012
              • Sep 14, 2008
                I would love this cold weather more if they didn't make us go outside and go to work.
                • Agree Agree x 2
                • Jul 8, 2012
                  I'm in WI lol and I laugh when everyone complains when it hits 0F.
                • Oct 19, 2013
                  I live in Florida, so if it ever goes below 50 F, everyone flips their sh!t.
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Feb 8, 2013
                    shits just nice and brisk here but the droughts are gonna become a bitch later
                  • Mar 29, 2012

Meh, 17 F where i live lol
                    • Like Like x 1