Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Red Bull Stratos

Discussion in Entertainment started by Spyro40k, Oct 14, 2012

1. Aug 10, 2012
    Some guy is sky diving from space and shit. Looks pretty cool, get the fuck in here:

Launch is going to take off very soon so hurry!
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    http://www.redbullstratos.com/live/ if you're gonna watch it live, might as well watch it on their site with the extra data.

For those who have no idea wtf it is...
    via http://www.redbullstratos.com/the-mission/what-is-the-mission/
    Brian, Oct 14, 2012 Last edited by Brian, Oct 14, 2012
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    Been having this running while cleaning my room. This is really interesting, especially on Felix's part. Damn, would I love to be him right now.
  4. Jun 18, 2012
    I sure hope they won't try to get in the guinness book or records though ... Don't you always have to make a run back and forth to make it in it?

But I agree interesting, I wonder how this affects science and stuff though, hope I'll hear more about that later.
  5. Dec 6, 2011
    He broke the highest free-fall record, possibly broke the speed of sound without a plane, but sadly didn't get the longest free-fall.

Still something amazing to watch, that dude's going to have adrenaline pumping for weeks!
  6. Aug 1, 2011
    Pretty sure I woulda been shitting bricks if I was him...
  7. Feb 1, 2011
    That was fuckin' amazing! BALLS OF STEEL, this guy!
  8. Feb 14, 2012
    Dude jumps from 127 000 feet and I'm just here masturbating.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
  9. Aug 5, 2012
    Doesn't matter, saw jump.
  10. Mar 12, 2008
    If i was him, i'd take a shit while falling and see if you can beat it to the surface