Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Reduce font size

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Kloud, Aug 17, 2013

1. Apr 3, 2013
    Do not ask how I did it, but how do i reduce the font size?
    es too big!
    [IMG]
  2. Feb 3, 2012

First off, how did you enlarge the size?
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
      :shame:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 3, 2012
        If he doesn't tell us how can we help him? :S
      • Apr 3, 2013
        I INSTALLED A GUI BUT IT SUCKED SO I DELETED IT AND NOW THIS SHIT HAPPENED.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Link me the GUI you installed. I can't remember the exact file that changes the font. I'll try and find it.
      • Apr 3, 2013
        Okay i found it... Navigate to your c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\counter strike source\cstrike\custom\scripts, and DELETE HudAnimations and HudLayout, and then everything should be back to default.
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Apr 3, 2013
          I've deleted all the files that got installed, including that. So i still have a large font.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          Okay, then try this out... This is the custom HUD i use. It's basically like the default one, just blue instead of yellow. See if this fixes the font and size issue, and if it does and you don't want the theme, remove it and see if the font stays like default.

EDIT: Make sure you install it to- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\custom

so it looks like this in your custom folder:

[IMG]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d5bsk80srajnhz0/bluehud.rar