Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Region Protection Requests

Discussion in Minecraft started by Dharkk, Dec 6, 2011

1. Mar 25, 2011
    Region Name : FableHaven
    Coordinates are: -2842, -2960 468, 754
    Members: Mast3r_T0ast, Apple_Demon, Itsamemario12435, jujakuke
    Greeting: Warning Wild Infection
    Farewell: Lucky you
    Flags: use, entry

Request to add Porcelain_Wings
  2. Jul 14, 2008
  3. Jul 1, 2010

Done

This ended up overlapping the mob spawn region. Set the mob spawn regions priority to 0 and the building region to 10.
  4. Jan 14, 2008
    Area Name: Atlantica
    Coordinates: -529,64,1013 (NW, sea level) to -481,6,1061 (SE, bedrock). Yes the main structure is built all the way down.
    Safe teleport for inspection: -504,46,1036
    Members: Najual
    Owners: Najual
    Greeting: Entering Atlantica
    Farewell: Leaving Atlantica
    Flags: Visitors are welcome to use and enter. Being underwater I'm mostly concerned with block protection.

Area name: Sandstonetower
    Coordinates: -518,120,1121 (NW, top) to -505,12,1134 (SE, ladder base)
    Members: Najual
    Owners: Najual
    Greeting: Entering Sandstone Tower
    Farewell: Leaving Sandstone Tower
    Flags: Visitors are welcome to use and enter.

5. Jan 12, 2011
    I need to confirm a few more names, so changes may need to be done soon to add them. Sorry that the place has so many sections. :razz:inch:
    Also, I remember giving someone a room down the left hallway, but the sign has no name. Could you check that for me?
  6. Jul 1, 2010
    Bit busy today so I will try to get to these when I can. We can't teleport to coordinates on the server so I manually have to go to everything unless the person is on.
  7. Jan 14, 2008
    Np, if I'm not on you can take the subway I just finished. Station entrance is directly south from spawn at x0 y64 z256. Goes nonstop to my res, carts provided free. I would have put it closer but I'll need to work with Freia and Vad since it would cut through their areas. Otherwise you can get there by boat too, there's a sea level access.
  8. Jan 12, 2011
    Not a problem. I'm on the server often enough at night so you can pop on then and we can sort it out when you have time.

I see it on the Dynamap. It doesn't interfere with anything I'm doing currently since I'm primarily built to the east of spawn. The Skybridge should also be high enough up so any station built on the ground wouldn't poke into it. If you like though, we can connect your subway and the Skybridge when I've built up that side more.
  9. Jan 14, 2008
    Cool, thanks. If a few others are willing to dig tunnels/sky bridges and lay track to spawn, I'd love to see the central transit branching out to other towns and areas.
  10. Jul 1, 2010
    It's all good, kinda weary about stuff being right at spawn anyway, although spawn is kinda empty still. Had plans to build it up.
  11. Jul 1, 2010

---

Vad I'll get to yours ASAP, might be tomorrow though.
  12. Mar 27, 2011
    Dharkk could you please change our region form a private one to a public one? So people can come visit but won't be able to break/ add blocks? Thanks.

Region info:
    [Name:FireFox314
    Region Name : FableHaven
    Coordinates are: -2842, -2960 468, 754
    Members: Mast3r_T0ast, Apple_Demon, Itsamemario12435, jujakuke, porcelain wings
    Greeting: Warning Wild Infection
    Farewell: Lucky you
    Flags: use, entry
  13. Jul 1, 2010
    I'm not sure how well this works yet. It's technically a flag you are not supposed to use, and I'm not sure how well it works. I'll have to ponder doing this.