Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

rejected

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by doomx, Feb 18, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 8, 2007

Map Editing / Optimization
    Maturity level
    Plaguefest.com activity
    PlagueFest Server activiy
    Time of play but i would like to know is there a way for me to become an admin still?
  2. Feb 3, 2007
    Maybe someday in the future but i dont really think so at the moment since you were just rejected but hey who knows
  3. Dec 30, 2006
    Well......no. Maybe a couple thousand years from now. :mellow:
  4. Feb 8, 2007
    ok but do you have any tips that could help me become one quicker if there is any? :blink: if you have any thnx alot but if you dont its ok i dont really need to be an admin. Doomx :razz:
  5. Jan 21, 2007
    there are no tips just make friends with everyone is a good start
    alot of players get reject geting rejected it natrule so don't get angry look on the bright side...... hhhmmm no ones contently wining at you ive seen what admin can do [scoutking shuders for the lost ones]
  6. Jan 27, 2007
  7. Jan 21, 2007
    I just noticed you made 3 threads on this forum and thay are finaly,I will like to be admin,rejected. DO NOT ASK FOR ADMIN OR MAKE A THREAD SAYING I DIDNT GET IT I HATE SEEING THREADS LIKE THIS :angry:
  8. Jan 27, 2007
    You should not really be making threads about this because I also got rejected for the same reasons, but you don't see any threads that I made like this! :angry:
  9. Jan 12, 2007
    Dude, I saw your thread so don't be telling people that you didn't make one when you did...

Sincerly, Destiny
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.