Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

reliable snapshot overflow

Discussion in Help Desk started by DopeScope, Jun 16, 2012

1. Jul 19, 2011
    I keep getting this error when i connect to ze. Anyone know how to fix it?
  2. Mar 20, 2012
    had this problem once 2, i believe a steamrestart solved this problem...
  3. Jan 2, 2012
    Ya, I have been getting this problem too when connecting to the server earlier. The map was bp-infestedprison. The problem can be fixed by keep rejoining until you finally get in.

Screenshots proving the facts that was mentioned by DopeScope:

[IMG]

And:

[IMG]
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    I was getting this as well about 1 map ago on Infested. Was the first time I had ever seen it when connecting to any PF server. Decided to try ZM, which worked, and then I tried ZE again and it worked as well. Figured it was just me. AFAIK ZE has crashed on infested prison as well... that + RSO might be an indicator that the map is the culprit, especially since others experienced the same issue with said map.
  5. Jul 19, 2011
    Brian i did EXACTLY the same lol.... ze suddenly worked when it was on predator. Anyways thanks all for your attempted support.
  6. May 31, 2012
    Back in the day when I played G mod RP, RSO would be solved by starting the map the server was running in single player and then joining the server. Doesn't really make sense, but it's the only thing that worked.