Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

remember cheese and crackers?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by c&c, Sep 24, 2011

1. Sep 24, 2011
    Done with my first semester of nursing school and cant believe how grossly insignificant these video games are. instead of playing zombie mod over break i rather spend time paying attention to my girlfriend and study for next semester. nursing school dorm parties turn out to have the most drugs and sex, it only took me 3 weeks to find out .i do still play some escape/mod on pf when ive done all my studies and theres no waves, using someone elses account, but the homies are gone. havent you noticed the one player thats been trolling awfully similar to me but not getting banned? why i really came here was to say..
    momoya & badgurl: your anime avatars couldn't have been anymore homo.
    ray: you were always cool, giving me chances and all. good servers.
    rush: fuck you
    josh: always thought you were a prick, but i added you (new accnt) even though i still loathe you.
    brian: cool but came off as trying too hard to be cool
    dill: never see your funny ass around anymore. (i like the lament)
    retslag: got an A in anatomy and physiology, cant imagine 8 years of this shit. cant wait to start off making $35/hr.
    gonna go play some zmod now but only because my girlfriend gets off in 2 hrs.
  2. May 27, 2008
    Well fuck you for not even caring at me.
  3. Sep 24, 2011
    of fuck forgot about you. ya you were the best of them all and ever since someone told me you actually were going to buy me admin, i've been in love
  4. Jan 30, 2011
    Yea, ban coming soon. I can tell.
  5. Aug 18, 2006
    cheese and crackers. You mean that one guy that had absolutely no regard for the server rules and went out of his way to troll players? :confused:
  6. May 20, 2011
    Lol cheese and crackers waddup dude.
  7. Oct 22, 2007
    1st yea RN school is a bitch, but the drug part I have to call bs on. You get tested one time from a drug count coming up wrong during clinicals and guess who wasted that time in class. Nclex sucks balls fyi and being a new RN is even worse because everything you learned helps, but way more to learn on top of it. Might be due to the fact i went into neuro icu off the start though. If you don't have a job at the hospital you better get a tech job, it helps out getting a job afterwards. Other than that good luck, it only gets worse and l&d blows... Rub that fundus, bhahahahahaha
  8. Feb 18, 2011
    What nursing area do you want to explore?
  9. Jun 17, 2011
    I remember cheese & crackers! Lol miss ya =D
  10. Oct 29, 2010
    To this day, the highlight of my time here was perma-banning you. Knowing it bothered you enough to come troll us again brings back all the warm memories, thanks! :thumbsup:
  11. Apr 6, 2011
    Omg Cheese you didnt even say one word about me.. Kinda hurt and you better add me on steam.
  12. Sep 24, 2011
    it doesnt bother me, i play on here whenever i wish
  13. Aug 18, 2006
    We can re-ban you for ban evasion, you know.
  14. Sep 24, 2011
    how well did you pass NCLEX, thats the only thing on my mind. The professors say if you take it 23 days after grad, you have a 90% of passing. does that sound right?
  15. Mar 20, 2011
    I have cheese but no crackers, sup Cheese getting board on other lame ass servers or what...
  16. Mar 11, 2011
    wow cheese whats up bud
    hope u nothin but the best
    you can troll me anytime
    it makes things fun to me
    when do you start your shadowing or do you not have too
    feel free to add me on any other server your on
  17. Mar 16, 2008
    Kay, new account? I am using the same account?
  18. Jun 4, 2006
    hi cheese. bye cheese.
  19. Mar 13, 2010