Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Remember this?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by JorisCeoen, Dec 31, 2015

1. Apr 9, 2012
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • May 5, 2012
    • Apr 9, 2012
    • Feb 1, 2010
      Yeah good times its sad that pf is dead :frownbig:
    • Apr 28, 2013
      Any old ze footage is sad to watch for me.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 9, 2012
        Haha. Well, I was really surprised to see this, not because it's so old, but because you could really feel how it was back at the time. That's why I decided to upload it as a gift before new-year, and to launch my new channel design. I miss it too, CS:GO has really gone well, but it will not get better as it is now, because Valve has (with good intentions) no interest in improving or supporting the mod as people are heading elsewhere now.
        • Like Like x 2
        • Dec 30, 2011
          First time visiting these forums since PF ZE was at its peak like 3+ years ago. I remember Tony and Afamad with his Chuckie avatar, happy times for me, going through school/college at the time looking forward to staying up until 3am~ just to play on EST ZE servers like PF (I'm UK so it was like a late night adventure for me, playing on PF).

Sad also reminiscing about my easy, no-responsibilities, relaxed life :frownbig:

But also glad I got to experience such a great community on such a great game :angel:
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Apr 28, 2013
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Mar 26, 2012
            • Dec 7, 2013
              If I pressed that play button I will certainly start crying.
            • Nov 26, 2011
              Wow, I had a friend link me this video, completely forgot about it. I was laughing my ass off watching it. Really good times, so many memories and nostalgia :crying:

I miss you guys so much :crying: :crying: :crying:
            • Feb 27, 2012
            • Nov 26, 2011
            • Feb 27, 2012
              It would absolutely be fun just to dick around on some of the good old maps once again. bring back the fun times for a day and just rage because of edgers and door huggers.
            • Apr 28, 2013
              • Agree Agree x 1