Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Remove piece of shit and bury it.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, Feb 24, 2014

Bury this shit.

yes 14 vote(s) 35.9%
no 17 vote(s) 43.6%
i dont care 8 vote(s) 20.5%
  1. Oct 30, 2013
    Just dear god take this shit put it in a hole and never let it see light again.
    zm_zerbes_green_rain_pf1
    [IMG]
    • Agree Agree x 2
      Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, Feb 24, 2014 Last edited by Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, Feb 24, 2014
    • Apr 28, 2013
      Why not replace this map with megabox? Everyone loves megabox (though it messes with cvars which is the reason why it's not on normal rotation).
    • Apr 9, 2007
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        You make an excellent arguement. Oh wait...

Why would you like it removed? It's only been played twice, give it a chance.
      • Oct 30, 2013
        1. it killed server, 2. its a piece of shit.
        I need not expand on my words piece of shit is all i must say.
        we went from 40 something down to 20 after the first round on this map, there is 2 or 3 spots that u can survive if you aren't cade broken or some idiot dosent fuck it up.
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012
          It's almost 2:30 AM, a drop in population is normal at this time.

I agree, there are a couple of pretty OP spots which will be fixed, as well as useless spots made usable.

If you're going to request a map to be removed, put a little more of a story in why you think so, and maybe some people would take you more seriously. To me, this just sounds like you're upset because you can't find an original spot. There are plently, i just saw the same people going for the same ones over and over again when it was tested hours ago.

EDIT: I'm not defending this map at all, as it is not my creation. I thought it had potential, and the admins who were on when it was tested saw it too.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Nov 29, 2010
            Why yes, let's cater to your ambiguous request.

Where's the argument? Where's the sentence structure? Why should the map be removed? What is wrong with it? Will adding curse words improve on your argument?

Can you explain why this map sucks so much? Are there Illegal spots?
            • Like Like x 2
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Apr 3, 2013
              • Like Like x 1
              • Mar 26, 2012
                Played it earlier yesterday. I personally dislike the texture (along with the texture in colossus, surf, and tangerine). With updates, the map could be better. I only went to one spot yesterday so I guess I was lucky.
              • Feb 1, 2011
                Never played it but I think give it longer than a day or two before asking for removal. Specific reasoning for removal would be useful too - all I can gather from this thread is "OP spots/bad textures/server killer". By that logic there are a lot of other ZM maps that need removing too :razz: The maps are added after play testing so some people must have liked it.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Dec 11, 2013
                  I agree with it, i also doesn't played it before, but I will try it:wink: I think we didn't need to so fast to remove it, we should give it a week and some couple day, to let people try it. After some day, we countinue discuss whether it need to be removed or not..?
                • Feb 3, 2012
                  It just came out, I think you should give it a chance before asking to remove it.

From what Tony said, No. I haven't found any either when we tested it.
                • Apr 24, 2012
                  I like this map and the textures, give it a chance we just added it.
                • Jan 25, 2014
                  Really ?...... I liked this new one. Should definitely give this one a chance guys !
                • Jun 11, 2012
                  I really would like if people phrase their discontent better. We had the same issues with ZE and always having players have these tantrum but because 1 person likes it doesn't mean everyone doesn't like it. Also server killing maps aren't always bad maps. There must have been a demand to be added else testing person wouldn't have added.

Still can't believe that Faplo removed ze_trainsescape.....
                  • Agree Agree x 2
                  • Jul 27, 2008
                    • Artistic Artistic x 1
                    • May 31, 2012
                      Pure evil, I tell you, pure goddamned evil.
                      • Funny Funny x 1
                      • Feb 27, 2012
                        I fixed the zm_ATIX, and we tested it, but the players are split 50/50 on liking the map :<
                      • May 31, 2012
                        I meant the one on ZE, atix apocalypse. Best ATIX map ever, and people used to enjoy it when it was played (although we never won because nobody knew the routes).
                      • Feb 27, 2012
                        • Good Idea Good Idea x 2
                        • Zing! Zing! x 1