Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion Remove some server killers on zm

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by teemo, Dec 10, 2015

1. Jan 25, 2014

I don't know if there are stats for certain maps but I would recommend some that always seem to lose players or are always the most common maps people try and rtv.

These are the few I recommend that I can think of off the top of my head.

4_way_tunnel (players complain about this one the most and it the most common RTVed map)
    rats_cuisine
    roy_barricade
    roy_the_ship
    neko_athletic_park (Pepto-Bismol)
    app7le_betterworld
    sky_prison

As I see more of these maps played I will add further graphs to show a trend.
    teemo, Dec 10, 2015 Last edited by teemo, Dec 12, 2015
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    4way is kinda turning into ATIX. Only liked by a small group of people now. There's the other version of 4way on the server that we could replace it with ...
  3. Feb 8, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Jan 21, 2011
      And nothing of value would be lost :smile:
      • Funny x 4
      • Zing! x 2
      • Agree x 1
      • Wizard! x 1
      • Informative x 1
      • Programming King x 1
      • Jan 3, 2013
        Base on the graph, I don't think it has enough information to determine those maps are killing the server. First, wouldn't the time affect the server population as well. Second, you said players complain about it a lot, but does the statistical number show 4_way_tunnel gets rtv and forced to change the map many times?
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Feb 8, 2013
          That's been said by the same group of fuck boys that thought they'll never lose ZE. Trust me, don't tempt people because at this moment, pF is made of glass.
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Jan 25, 2014
            With the introduction of endless as well as sicas new map those should also be able to replace 4 way as players enjoy those maps more. Those have at least some Cade spots with still some areas you can only get to by bhopping. That graph is just one but I will be posting more to prove my point
          • Jan 3, 2013
            So based on the maps you listed you think they are server killer, is it because those maps don't have many cade spots? Or is it they have glitchable cades? From my opinion, people who likes to cade will like maps that have many cade spots and props. But for people that likes to run around the map, they will like maps like 4 way tunnels or roy highway.
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Mar 31, 2010
              I love 4 way tunnel. Please don't remove haha
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Mar 12, 2015
              • Jan 21, 2011
                4Way is the new twinsteel. Its fun if you run around the whole round or find a stupid spot to hide, but trying to cade on the map leads to bad times.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Jan 3, 2013
                  4 way is love. But, but, I prefer 3 ways.
                  • Agree Agree x 2
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Informative Informative x 1
                  • Feb 8, 2013
                    You only have two holes that fit, darling.
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • May 31, 2012
                    • Jan 25, 2014
                      4way isnt the only map that needs removal there are others as well and please keep on topic
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Jan 5, 2014

#problemsolved

But real talk, some maps aren't worth playing on. Can't think of any specifics off the top of my head though.
                        Beggar So, Dec 10, 2015 Last edited by Beggar So, Dec 10, 2015
                      • May 31, 2012
                        Is there a way to view the least played maps?
                      • Oct 24, 2015
                        4way tunnel is loved by many. These players that love it so much lack skill and crowd on the ledge with p90's hoping for accuracy in headshots and the map itself is quite big along with roy highway. Maybe put in the other version, i know that there is a space version. Is this what you are speaking of @Tony The Tiger?

I agree with the list to a certain degree, the sad part is that most casual players don't come on the forums to put forth input, so the opinions are validated by lsa's, admins etc.
                        Place a detailed vote in which maps should be tossed out of rotation. Or glance among the horizon wondering off adrift.

-The Revolution will be televised
                      • Jun 4, 2006
                        • Winner Winner x 1
                        • Apr 18, 2014
                          This version of 4way got a lot of rtvs. So, no. If you want to fight with server killers, open to any player nominate a map.
                          • Agree Agree x 1