Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Remove the following mg maps please.

Discussion in CS:S Custom Maps started by Icee, Aug 6, 2011

1. Aug 13, 2010
    The following maps I am about to list, are not loved by the minigames community.

Maps to remove:

buses_from_hell_fix
    mg_flying_sg_final_improved
    mg_car_fall_v2_wtcw
    mg_castle_v2
    mg_do_a_barrel_roll_remix
    mg_ghosts_cave_v1
    mg_humantetrix_final
    mg_hopi_olympics_v2a
    mg_precision_b1v3
    mg_roflcopter_v2
    mg_saw_telebox
    mg_smash_cannonz
    mg_smashfloor_v3
    mg_fishing

I am pretty sure these are the maps everyone hates on minigames. If anyone wants to say differently, than please do so.
  2. Apr 9, 2007

:starwars:
  3. Jul 13, 2011
    I don't play mg server much but i love the fishing map
  4. Nov 14, 2010

mg_saw_telebox
    mg_fishing
  5. Feb 20, 2011
  6. Mar 25, 2011
    I see five maps right away that are fine and liked by many.

Telebox, buses, fishing, smash cannon, and roflcopter.
  7. Jul 14, 2010
    mg_car_fall_v2_wtcw
    mg_castle_v2
    mg_do_a_barrel_roll_remix
    mg_hopi_olympics_v2a

I'd say these 5 are the only ones truely hated. Flying is fun when the teams are balanced but, the map doesn't balance them correctly so it never is fun.
    Other 4 are :sick:
  8. Feb 12, 2011
  9. Mar 16, 2008
    As a note, some of the maps you dislike others enjoy. Also, if we remove some of the maps we're going to end up with 4 maps and play them all day.
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    Right Josh, but some maps are just downright awful. mg_car_fall_v2_wtcw gets RTV'd after 2 rounds for instance. :confused:
  11. Jun 10, 2011
    and I love Hopi Olympics and Barrel Roll D:

If the entire mg community hated these maps they wouldn't be played as often as most of these are...

EDIT: In response to Brian; in my experience that's because a lot of people like those kind of maps, car fall, barrel roll... but only for a couple of rounds. Would be better if they were part of a multigames map really because people don't hate to play them, they just get bored quick.
  12. Mar 16, 2008
    Just trying to say that we won't have anything to change things up if we remove all of them.
  13. Jun 23, 2010
    I love fishing D: Don't take that one off lol. I'm fine with the rest, since a lot of people don't like those map that Icee mention.
  14. Jul 14, 2010
    Car_fall is not a minigame, I know not all of our maps are minigames but this is one of the least popular and it causes the population to severely drop.
    Hopi_olympics is a t-sided map. Only the t's are allowed to choose and most of the minigames are tipped in favor of the t's.
    Flying has severe balance issues and is rtv'd quickly.
    Barrel_roll - See Carfall.
    mg_castle_2v is a bad map.
  15. Jun 4, 2006
    Penguins last post seems pretty accurate.
  16. Feb 21, 2007
    I agree with Josh. I dont know MG maps that well, but I would hate to remove 10 maps and we are left with only a few which end up playing 24/7

Maybe we could select the worst 2-3 maps to remove?
  17. Feb 18, 2011
    I think that is a great idea. Who ever is in favor of removing the same map the most should probably be taken off.
  18. Jan 21, 2011
  19. Jun 4, 2006
  20. Feb 18, 2011
    I very much so want theese three to be removed as well.