Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Remove these maps

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by impulse, Jun 23, 2011

1. Jun 11, 2011
    ze_trainescape_final Everyone spams the buttons on this map.
    ze_rollermine_factory_2010 This map is way to easy for humans to win, Also doors can be glitched easily.
    ze_hell_escape_rc1 Another easy map, especially with the unlimited ammo m4a1.

I think these maps should be removed. How about you people?
  2. Jun 4, 2006
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    If the maps are frequently played (like trainescape) there really shouldnt be much of a need to remove them. Rollermine is a map that people don't like so almost always weather when its a server crash, restart or even if it goes to the map, it gets RTVed. I think that sould be removed. Hell doesnt matter to me, I personaly don't like the map but I have seen it been beat multiple times. If people like it it shouldnt be removed is the base of what im trying to say.
  4. Oct 10, 2010

i know this is a fail Post

just feld to say this
  5. Jul 4, 2011

- ze_mario_tower_v4z (gets voted due to its name, it is infact an extremely bad/boring map)
    - ze_drk_ratrace_v1z (another really bad map that gets RTV'd quickly)
  6. Mar 16, 2008
    Anything that doesn't have LOTR should be removed.
    /s
  7. May 28, 2011
    i for one agree with impulse though, usually only people wanting to troll nominate those maps anyways.
  8. Feb 12, 2011
    this was the whole reason nominate was restricted to admins and donators.... I doubt theres alot of people that buy donator just to troll with nominate.
  9. May 28, 2011
    yes, but you missed the point...i have seen admins nominating it for the sole purpose of trolling (theyve said it themselves lol), so might as well just remove them
  10. Feb 12, 2011
    If these admins are actually doing it to troll, and admitting it. Just try to get a demo, or screenshot of them saying it.
    They shouldn't nominate maps to troll.
  11. May 28, 2011
    Unless the map was broken, theyre not doing anything wrong lol
  12. Feb 12, 2011
    If they are actually doing it to troll, then yes they are doing something wrong. An admin is supposed to keep the servers running, not to empty them out by nominating fail maps and going to them.
  13. Feb 20, 2011
    Well if it's remained on the server, it's hardly a trolling move. Any map that gets played, people are going to bitch about it, you simply cannot choose a map where people dont complain. Watch every map change, you get players urging everyone to rtv because "This map sucks".

The only trolling I've seen is between admins, where other admins would nominate Mako specifically because Im in there, and they know I cannot stand Mako. Or a map will get nominated, because they know a specific Admin hates it.

The only 2 maps Ive seen that are almost completely hated by everyone is Rollermine and Ratrace.
  14. Feb 12, 2011
    Theres always delay on removing maps. The problem is, maps hated by the majority of the people.... They do get played if option 1 OR 2 isn't a good map. Then everyone will just spam 1, all it takes is 2 donators or admins. HOWEVER, I couldn't care less about donators doing it, but admins have responsibility, and they should know better than to empty the server out with bad maps.
  15. Feb 20, 2011
    Maps never empty Plaguefest. If they are that bothered about it, they RTV. The servers will see a slight decrease when maps like Predator and Mako finish, because often people will literally only join because of those maps in the first place.

Once, everyone spammed 1, and then naturally the map changed. Almost the entire server begged me to change the map, but I was told not to, and that because they had voted for the map, it was all their fault, and they had to live with it.

Bu that logic it's impossible to troll the server, by presenting a nomination, as they don't have to choose it. Its not the nominators fault they were tards and voted for a map they didnt like. Theres always !revote.

Where would you have it end 3DG, telling Admins and Donators they cant nominate a map they like because people on the server might not like it? Being able to nominate maps is a privilege, not something people who don't have that privilege should have any say over.
  16. Jul 9, 2011
    Just because someone nominates a map doesn't mean the players will/or have to vote for it.
  17. Jul 20, 2010
    I for one love rollermine factory and hell escape. People will always complain about every single map. There's people that happen to like the less played maps. Hell escape is fun because's isn't long or short just in the middle good balance. Both teams can equally win on hell escape for rollermine factory I've seen zombies out right win lots of time over humans. I would like to have rollermine factory and hell escape kept. Train escape I can agree on its a lame map lol. Impulse Hell escape is winnable with the M4 but only if you have a good person using the M4 along with people defending well. My 2cents keep rollermine factory and hell escape.
  18. Feb 18, 2011
    They should indeed be removed, after they get voted for, there is a signifigant drop in players. Mostly this is due to one spam.
  19. Feb 18, 2011
    Well I agree with Badgriul there are a lot of maps that get removed that are decent maps just some people don't like them. I personally enjoy playing RatRace...Honestly the only maps on the server I don't like Mako and Rollermine.

3DG a lot of the times with nominate I will nominate maps that aren't played normally most of the time I actually do that..So are you saying that is wrong because they involve maps that people don't like? Using your logic HyperNova should be removed because players fail at it...ALL the time, so they only 'reason' someone would nominate it is to troll. Hence they shouldn't do it.
  20. Feb 12, 2011
    I was only saying that if they nominate bad maps (or seen as bad by the majority of the server) on the sole purpose of trolling, that shouldn't be allowed.

Also, to pac, hypernova is a great map, and pretty much recognized as one by the majority of the people, how would nominating that be "trolling". Winning/Losing chances isn't really involved in this. A map can be fun if you win alot, but one can also be fun if you lose alot.