Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion remove ze_dust_escape

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Towelie, Aug 8, 2014

1. Dec 27, 2013
    Pretty much what the title say
    I don`t think I have to explain why this map sucks and should be not on rotation.
    ( 4.min MAP - only 2 real hold points )

Just can`t understand why such a map like dust_escape is on there, and good old classic maps like boat_escape/titanic_escape. . "not" (for example) !

If there is already a thread about it so my fault I didn`t saw it x(

Well let me know what you guys think. . .?

Ohhh and remove mountain_escape to please, thank you :razz:
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • May 29, 2012
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Apr 1, 2012
        @Brett, he was the guy who defended dust_escape until the end of the 2nd Ice Age
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Nov 17, 2012
          Change title to "Remove Harry Potter and Mountain".

Yeah, never understood why all these rather bad maps are still on rotation but classics like Titanic aren't on there :/
          • Agree Agree x 3
          • Dec 10, 2013
            pF's maps in rotation are quite nice, some of them should just not be there (read 30 seconds + its remake) and some of the good classic maps aren't even played (like ze_timesplitters, I have never seen full server playing ze_timesplitters).
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Aug 12, 2012
              this call for a rotation clean UP! take out some of those kill-server maps and add back some of those old classic maps.
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Jan 5, 2014
                I like the map - it's chill and fun. Screwing your team at the bunker by cading them is always a nice scene. Especially when they are caded and turned one by one into zombies... knowing who is responsible for their death :grin: which makes them quite mad for those important few last seconds. Also, people just rtv after 3-4 rounds so it's usually a quick game there.

But remove mountain ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O) and ye, add some more old maps
              • May 31, 2012
                It's not a bad map when there are very few people on, which has been happening very often in Zombie Escape. I think this map is horrible when the server is nearly full. The other maps like Titanic were just way too long, and not very popular (excluding the new one); plus, the beginning was kind of bogus if you spawned in the back :arrogant:.
              • Aug 18, 2011
                I feel sad bc I actually like mountain escape.
              • Jul 9, 2013
                There are a few maps on zombie escape that seem to instantly kill the server and then there are those mako, and mountain/harry potter that seem to fill it up some of the others though once they are changed to the server population just drops it might be nice to see which maps do and start to phase them out of the rotation and maybe try bringing some of the older maps that did well back in order to keep the server population full.
              • Dec 6, 2011
                Oh man, I remember there being so much potential in Dust Escape @iProbie. I was working with multiple mappers to built something big.