Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Remove zm hospital remix

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Rain, Oct 11, 2007

1. Jun 29, 2007
    I am saying WTF map sucks
  2. Feb 8, 2007
    I hate Hospital so much :stupid:
  3. Apr 9, 2007

Once a hour it seems to show up and everyone Rtv's (the map is too damn small)
  4. Jun 29, 2007
  5. Feb 12, 2007
    i love the map, i dont have anyproblems with it. as human if im in a room with semi-compitant ppl we can hold the room just fine, as a Zed you can make lots of kills further into the round as cades are pulled apart and ppl try and hide in hard to hold rooms. i vote keep it.
  6. Jan 5, 2007
    There may be nice spots to set up shop, but the problems on this map outweigh the benefits.

For starters, it's a small map, so people are concentrated closer together. It's an open spawn, so because of the small map size, people are frequently caught in the spawn. The piping in the downstairs room requires players to crouch to get in, classifying it as a "vent" camp spot. The upstairs rooms are constantly being fought over by players, usually resulting in people shooting out barricades.

The benefits? I'll have to get back to you on that one, once I think of some.

7. Jun 29, 2007
    great points reaper
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    We have the original mental hospital also (I uploaded it a while ago) it has some issues with client downloading however.
  9. Feb 21, 2007
    now that is the one we need.
  10. Jan 11, 2007
    What about Asylum? We haven't played that in a while...
  11. Jun 29, 2007
    so remove it!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????
  12. Posts
    Remove, or edit? Which one? Because the room upstairs with the boxes kicks ass.
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    Ill check it out and upload it tonight if it meets the standards for ZM.

From the pics however nice find :thumbsup:
  14. Jan 11, 2007
    ...Not a "find". We used to have it around 8 months ago...
  15. Feb 3, 2007
    Hospitals just awful... Noobland of Spawncampers and whiny kiddies.. I hate that map!
  16. Jun 29, 2007
    SO is it gone yet?
  17. Sep 10, 2007
    honestly this map is sided towards humans who know where to camp, sure noobs will frack up barricades alot but theres still the 2 that could hold off pipes against 8 or 9 zombies with no problem, just shooting the pipes off the wall is simply too easy
  18. Feb 3, 2007
    Its a decent map overall.. Once you have the spawn campers under control / cade breakers and the pipes blocked out = a cool fun map ^^
  19. Jun 29, 2007
    i think its still not a good map

and FTW again i dont have the right menu to defend it why?