Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Remove zm_atix_helicopter_v1e

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Aug 17, 2013

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Every time we go on this map, it lags REALLY badly. I used to think that it was just a DDoS attack, but i just realized that every time the map is on, it lags beyond belief, but the voice chat seems to be stable and unaffected, and you can communicated to people through it without it just cutting off. I have a recorded demo of the lag that i will upload, if you need to see what i mean. I had to change the map to unpanic it was getting so bad. This map was on about 5 minutes ago, and was lagging at certain times through the map, but around the same spot each round.
    Post Merged, Aug 17, 2013
    @Badgriuel told me to do net_graph 4 and see if the entities spiked way higher than normal, and at points they do, but at others, they go way down and Events stays kinda high...
    Here's some screenies.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      • Agree Agree x 12
      • Jun 4, 2006
        • Like x 3
        • Agree x 1
        • Winner x 1
        • Zing! x 1
        • Friendly x 1
        • Aug 7, 2012
        • Feb 27, 2012
          Thank you! Before the server was lagging, the server was 60-61 players. WHen it was lagging, it dropped down to about 40 near the end before i switched the map. I'll take a look at the VMF and see if i can figure out what the hell is lagging the server so hard. I think i have a good idea of what it is.
          • Like Like x 2
          • Apr 24, 2012
          • Oct 13, 2011
          • Jul 6, 2012
            did i hear put in ze_atix instead? on the ze server
            • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
            • Feb 11, 2012
            • Jul 20, 2010
            • Nov 11, 2011
            • Jul 20, 2010
              Nope forever :smile:.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Oct 29, 2010
                Old atix repopulated the server, new atix brings death.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Nov 11, 2011
                  lol Idk why it is happening now. It was never a problem, it started a few months back after the Steam update. It plays fine in other communities servers. I guess Tony will take a look into it. But personally, I never really liked my version as much as the original. You can NEVER replace an original, too much nostalgia. The night theme is cool, but the original atix is best atix. I wouldn't mind the old one staying, I'll cut my losses (unless tony makes mine better hehe).
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Friendly Friendly x 1