Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

removing anti radio spam for admins/donators

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by ablanantanalba, Jun 2, 2011

1. Apr 13, 2011
    Currently, there is a anti-radiochat spam system set up that keeps people from sending radio chat messages such as "affirmative, go go go, fall back" more than once every 15 seconds.

While I understand that this system is very good for preventing people from spamming the radio, there are times when I wish I could use the radio more than once every 15 seconds (On zombie escape maps in particular). Radio chat is very good at informing people on your team when to fall back as well as many other things.

I would love it if the anti-radio spam could be removed/reduced for admins/donators especially on the ze servers.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
  2. ablanantanalba
    This message by ablanantanalba has been removed from public view.
    Jun 2, 2011
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    Its an idea, though it seems pretty unnecessary to me, I mean whats 15 seconds?
  4. Apr 13, 2011
    what's 15 seconds? You obviously don't play ZE very much.
    Every fucking second counts and it's important to convey information to your teammates so they fall back.
  5. Oct 27, 2010
    I've played enough to know you don't need to say "Team, Fall Back!" more then once in a 15 second time period <_<
  6. Mar 26, 2011
    I hate radio chat, regardless of how useful it is. I wish there was a way to allow the use of radio chat while others could disable it altogether. :ninja:
  7. Apr 13, 2011
    I accidentally double posted, please ignore this thread
  8. Sep 25, 2010
  9. Feb 1, 2010

Anyway command "stick together team" is not filtred so everyone can spam "stick together team" :confused:
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    lol you can spam the one command that's a given on ZE, how useful!
  11. Feb 17, 2011
  12. Jul 14, 2010
    you spam radio commands the most of anyone. Radio is useless, a mic is better communication if it matters that much to you.
  13. Apr 13, 2011
    Imo its easier to spam x 2 than to talk intoo mic.
    Also, enemy team can't read or hear radio chat
  14. Feb 20, 2011
    Hmm, It stands to reason that Admins should be trusted not to Radio Spam... Perhaps test it on Admins first?
  15. Oct 27, 2010
    Ok so limit it to one radio chat every 5 seconds.
    15 is way too fucking longt
  17. Feb 1, 2010
    I never spam radio noob. If mic is better why u never use it?