Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Reporting Aphilion

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by MAVERICK71, May 12, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 12, 2018
    I would like to report this individual for admin abuse due to the following:
    1. Teleporting individuals to his camping location
    2. Kicking/banning individuals (including myself) for using foul language against him
    3. General lack of sportsmanship
    This individual spends as much time spec'ing as he does playing, immediately reprimanding players the minute they step into a forbidden area, use inappropriate language or commit other minor violations.
  2. Dec 17, 2007
    Every time you come onto the server as soon as you stab someone or someone does something you don't like you start cursing them out, literally going off the deep end. Idk what your problem is or why you feel the need to curse other players out every chance you get, but you need to calm down.

Hardly abuse, myself to include other admins have done this to help other players out.

You are the only have done this to, due to your excessive use of it.

I don't think you wanna put this here, you have pissed off other players on the server and they would agree that your "sportsmanship" is total crap.

This is not abuse what so ever. This is called being an admin. Not to mention you haven't stated anything that would constitute abuse nor do you have any evidence to present.
  3. May 12, 2018
    Browsing this forum some more, it appears I'm not the first person to report this individual. This guy takes this "job" WAY too seriously. Perhaps he is one of the reasons traffic has steadily been declining.
  4. Jan 3, 2013

20180512134833_1

20180512134810_1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • May 12, 2018
      WOW...you DO take this "job" way too seriously. This is pointless. Feel free to keep the ban in place.
    • Dec 17, 2007
    • Jul 14, 2010
      I looked over your chat history and you seem to push the limits of what we allow around here so I don't see any admin abuse. Normally I'd say admins should just mute or have thick skin but you've been given chances to chill out and seem to purposely be stirring up shit based off your chat history. I don't see any admin abuse here. http://stats.plaguefest.com/player_histories/chat/437922

Also you brought no proof

How do I know aphillion wasn't helping someone stuck in a barricade or glitched in a wall? He's been admin a long time and we've never had problems with him abusing teleport, so sounds like you have some personal vendetta against him or admins in general.

If you wanna play here I suggest you chill out and get along with people rather than being a toxic dbag.

[IMG]

Edit:
      Just to add to this: players complain all the time about admins doing nothing, so having someone in chat spectate watch out for people who grief and break barricades seems like a good thing for the server, no? He's doing everybody else a favor sitting in spectate watching out for shitlords, when he could be playing himself.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
        PeNguiN, May 12, 2018 Last edited by PeNguiN, May 13, 2018
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.