Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Repurchase admin?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by SkyCloud, Jul 23, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 26, 2011
    It's been 3monts with out an admin I know I did something was wrong (Abuse 3times). Now I'm know what

I'm doing Last post can't remember what I say last post I side something I Fucking quit delete my fucking

admin something like that i was (very angry that time) So here is new me and I am prefing to be better

admin this time I wont screw it up please invite me back in.
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    :neutral:
  3. Mar 26, 2011
  4. Jul 14, 2008
    At least fix your typing on the first spot. I could barely understand what you were trying to say.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    Just wait for one of the Administrators to respond Sky, don't bother paying before one of them answers.
  6. Mar 26, 2011
    I know what I'm doing sorry for my bad English lol.
  7. Feb 21, 2007
    umm, I'm pretty sure you rage-quit last time after you abused the hell out of admin.
  8. Jan 5, 2007
    I don't see why someone would be allowed to get admin again if they lost it due to abuse. That's like handing someone a baseball bat after they've already broken one across your knees.
  9. Oct 21, 2010
    I think Skycloud has learned his lesson. We all ake mistakes and I have spoken to Sky about this topic personally. He plays on the lila server a lot and I can keep an eye on him.
    He also has been donater for the last three months and did not leave the community. I think that should stand for something.

Skycloud you better be a good boy if you get admin again. :thumbsup:

Taz
  10. Jan 5, 2007
    In that case let me go unban and/or buy admin for everyone else that had it removed due to abuse.

See the problem with that logic?
  11. May 15, 2011

But you have to give people a second chance.

Sky hasn't had admin for 3 months, yet he is still here.

Most abusers aren't that patient.

Like Taz said, people make mistakes.

But if you never give them a second chance how are we to know he has changed?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Fool me thrice, shame on you.

If his only intentions are to wreak havoc as an admin, then he would be removed entirely if he were to repeat his mistakes.
  12. Mar 3, 2010
  13. Jun 10, 2011
  14. Sep 14, 2008
    Sky's been pretty good on the servers lately. I think he's learned his lesson. I hope at least :wink:
  15. Mar 26, 2011
  16. Feb 23, 2011
    I started playing Lila Panic the week sky got removed from adminhood. I had no clue what happened, coz I never played with him as an admin (maybe once).
    Since that time he has still been regular on the server. He always helps admins keep things in check. If I didnt know that he had a history, I would have definately want him to be a admin.

I think he deserves a second chance. Rest is up to the higher ups.
  17. Jun 7, 2011

My standpoint is a military one. He abused the system/admin 3 times, which means he didn't learn his lesson after the first or second warnings. My 2c would be welcome and enjoy your stay as a member of =pf= not [pF].

-Air Force
  18. Feb 12, 2011
    If theres one thing I've learned from being in alot of communities, abuse never goes at one time. If one is caught abusing, but not removed as admin, you shall see they will repeat their old mistakes later on.
    However I guess it's up to higher ups to decide.
  19. Jan 5, 2007
    Exactly what I was saying with my previous post.

You abused three times before you had admin removed, which means you already had two chances to get your act together. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to be opposed to you having admin again.
  20. Mar 13, 2010
    Yeah, you're a cool guy Sky, but you don't NEED admin. Just stick with donator, come to the next drinky thing (if you're legal) with us, and just continue being awesome in the community.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.