Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

REQUEST: Star Chekov

Discussion in Entertainment started by ImmaculateBastard, May 20, 2009

1. Dec 17, 2007
    ok ok ok, so your going to look at the title and be like 'WTF is this guy talking about?' Well pretty much over the weekend i saw star trek at a buddies place (fuck paying for movies ya gullable saps). Either way theres a good joke going about in soviet russia how Chekov is the Star and this and that. Either way, id like someone to take the star trek letters and log and change it from 'Star Trek' to 'Star Chekov' with the background being red with an almost saturated look to the picture and text.

Either way, heres a couple of pics that i found that i wouldnt mind being used and a tshirt with the 'saturated look that id like it to be like.

Attached Files:

2. Dec 20, 2008
    when kiki is bored, you get 7 minute shitty photoshop jobs. lolgrungebrushes

3. Mar 12, 2008
    kiki's photoshop skill leaves this one in awe.

new to this "photoshop" i is.

nice work
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    Ill take a stab at it when I get home, not trying to make kiki's look bad but ill try the saturated/faded shirt dig later.
  5. Dec 20, 2008
    i didn't even mess with that. i just straight up noobed it with grunge brush erasers and applications of the layers

so pls do.
  6. Dec 17, 2007
    hahaha thats awesome, thanks for the replies and the sole attempt so far. loving it. its a bad joke and im happy its now put to a visual :grin: ... but work er out josher, lets see what you can do.
  7. Feb 23, 2009
    Its not at all what you asked for Kiki did such a good job for a vintage t shirt look that i went in a different direction
    but anyways here's my attempt
  8. Dec 17, 2007
    well the first isnt too bad for a display pic but i tells ya mr ninjas man that there is a sexy sexy looking pic...now if only i could have a fucking signature on this god damned bored thatd be it lol