Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Requesting to add ze_projectnemesis_b2

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by toMMMMMMMMMM, Sep 1, 2012

1. Sep 1, 2012
    Hey everyone, I frequent the ZE server and remembered I made a couple maps like 4-5 years ago. I was wondering if you could check this one out and potentially add it to the rotation. I used to have a ze server back in the day and the map was fun and balanced, of course test it as much as you'd like.

I was one of the creators of trainescape which is already in the rotation, which hopefully makes me seem less of a sketchbag. Thanks :smile:

http://gamebanana.com/csszm/maps/31953
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    That map is over five years old with really sketchy map design. It's a ZE map in a ZM category (might get flagged), might want to change that. In any case, go the link Satsukii provided above and request for it to be added to the server. The majority will decide :wink: Good luck!
  3. Sep 1, 2012
    Yeah kinda a long shot but thought I'd give it a try.... thanks
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    No such thing as a long shot. Even if I want a map to be on the server, I have to post on that thread. Everyone goes through the same process. So if you want your map on the server, request it on the forums just like I have to for my maps :wink:
  5. Sep 1, 2012
    No i mean beacuse it's so old and sketch haha :razz:
  6. Nov 11, 2011
    Believe me, that has nothing to do with if people like it or not. I'll try it out right now and give you my honest opinion, if that's alright with you and won't offend you in any manner?
  7. Sep 1, 2012
    Sure man I won't be butthurt at all, I'm suprised I even remembered it, 5 years ago.... You can say it's absolute crap and I won't care :razz:
  8. Nov 11, 2011
    It's pretty decent, lighting is really off and some hold spots don't really make much sense (vents are func_illusionary, make them breakable?), but for a five year old map, it's not half bad. :razz: