Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Reserved slot

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Tony Montana, Dec 14, 2011

1. Jul 4, 2011

[IMG]

I've seen this happen before a few times, it kicks 5-10 (non-afk) people at a time.
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    Holy hell. Uh, the only way that I can see that happening is someone used sm_clearafks.

Ask your peers.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    Kyle is probably right. There are almost always 10+ afks in the server. I know you said they were not afk, and if that is the case then the plugin must be malfunctioning.
  4. Jul 4, 2011
    None of them were AFK nor in spectator mode, they were all playing. They came back afterwards asking what just happened. I was also the only admin on the server.
  5. Feb 18, 2011
    Did any donor attempt to join and caused this chain of events? Or did it just randomly kick these people.
  6. Aug 1, 2011
    I'm probably out to lunch on this one, but could this happen if the server is full and a donator/admin does "connect server ip" and spams it? or is there some sort of protection against this?
  7. Jul 4, 2011
    I don't know. Either way, it shouldn't kick half the server/more than one at a time.
  8. Apr 9, 2007