Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resonance Cascade Oddity

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by -L-, Nov 18, 2013

1. Mar 20, 2012
    On ze_resonance_cascade_v3 there are different endings, 1 of them is the gman ending.
    All remaining zombies are getting teleported without knives together and they cant move, they are forced to stack in each other.
    It took like 1-2min and like 2/3 of the server left until the gman ending nuked the zombies. Usually its like 15secs only.
    We had several timeouts 10-15s but server managed to stay alive mh.

Was this problem always on this map?
  2. May 31, 2012
    No. The map was always a bit dull at the end, but it worked fine from what I remember. I think it does perhaps have some issue now kinda...?
  3. Apr 1, 2012
    this is known, but because the map itself is not played much, we don't really give too much damn about it I guess.

probably thanks to the mass weapon-stripping in that ending (humans also lose their weapons in that ending sequence)
  4. May 31, 2012
    I doubt it. Stripping weapons removes them and shouldn't cause issues overall.
  5. Mar 20, 2012
    the ct inside us had still the p90 ...only zombies are loosing knives
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    We haven't changed anything. I noticed I left SpawnPointGenerator on since the 7th, sorry Envi.
  7. Feb 21, 2007
    so this is an issue....any thoughts on fixes?or simply remove the map. I know it isn't the most played map...