Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Retrain

Discussion in Help Desk started by Jared237, Feb 20, 2012

1. Feb 20, 2012
    May i get a retrain when i was trained i was rushed i got trained in 5 Minutes and my other admin friend told me that i didn't Learn a lot in training So i would like a retrain as soon as possible.
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    Glad to see an admin taking the initiative to learn how to do things, but who trained you? No trainer has posted in your admin subscription thread yet confirming you've been trained.
  3. Feb 5, 2012
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    Rets isn't known to be that quick, he takes his time with new admins. Sounds like he got called in or something, seeing as there's no post in the thread or anything, and rets usually adds to sb as well so he'd post in the thread stating added to SB and trained. Since training appeared to have happened at least 20-30 minutes ago, it seems plausible that he had to run off somewhere, or go drop a tricycle tire sized deuce. /end speculation
  5. Nov 16, 2011
    Yeah.. apperantly retslag rushed the hell out of the training and barley did anything.. he doesnt have a sourebans account set up.. thats a problem
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    I'm sure rets will fill us in on this mystery, but in the meantime, you may add any of the trainers to your list and request training from them, one of them will take you through the usual training routine and answer any questions you may have.
  7. Jul 4, 2011
    Feel free to check this video out which explains the basics of being an admin on PlagueFest. Keep in mind that you will still need to get properly trained before you start using your new powers :mean:

• Like Like x 2
    • Mar 12, 2008
    • Feb 21, 2007
      u nailed it. I was training him and got called back into the ER. So i kinda squeezed in the remainder of the training. And didnt have time to add to SB
    • Apr 9, 2007
      SLACKER!!!! Why didn't you let the poor soul the in ER bleed out.

:worship:
      • Like Like x 2
      • Winner Winner x 1