Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Pending Retslag Froze me, then someone else killed me

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Arden, Apr 5, 2014

1. May 6, 2012
    On mushroom forest, a human keep glitching the elevator and stopping human from moving forward.
    If he glitch too long, there isn't even enough time left to kill the boss and progress.

I go out of elevator, go under elevator by crouching and use the ladder to proceed forward.
    If I reach the boss, and kill it, I am able to solo win or win with those that follow me.

I proceeded and it happen that the boss get an insane amount of HP, thus I realized it doesn't work.

Than the round after, again, someone glitch the elevator, I do the same thing, but this time, I was counting on triggering it at a time that human can reach so we can win the round. Retslag freeze until the zombie reach and kill me.
    Not only that, I didn't even had to delay because the one glitching the elevator stopped so all human had enough time to reach the elevator.

Now Retslag claim I have abused the map.
    I only moved forward, I didn't use any secret passage or glitch or exploit.
    I was frozen for moving forward and frozen twice, up until zombie reached me.
    Human were about 3-4s behind me and they could see me, after the first frozen, they already catch up to me.
    Elevator has a 20s timer when it triggered and even zombie could reach the elevator in time.
    Arden, Apr 5, 2014 Last edited by Arden, Apr 5, 2014
  2. Feb 3, 2012
    Do you have any demo's, screenshots, or evidence from chat log? If so, then it would probably be a good idea to include it in your report.

3. Apr 9, 2007
    To clarify, Retslag just froze you; he didn't personally kill you?
  4. May 6, 2012
    Yes but seem like he froze me twice or tried to unfreeze me.
    But it doesn't change the fact that he shouldn't of froze me at all.
    Zombie killed me, and a freeze last what 10s, and elevator trigger is 20s

He froze me because he didn't wanted me to trigger elevator and all human to be left out, yet even zombie could reach the elevator in half that time.
    People were supposedly complaining against me, because I was about to solo win on the round before.
    Instead of going after the one glitching the elevator to prevent human from moving forward, he went after me which I was just progressing the map normally using the 2nd passage.

If you want a demo, let me know, I'm only going after him because he didn't say sorry and he seem sure that I was the one abusing the map.
    Also I went from the first in front, to a zombie, because of him and without doing anything wrong.
    Post Merged, Apr 5, 2014
    Basically the question at hand is.
    If some people take a path, and someone decide to act stupid and create a delay.
    Does admin have the right to freeze everyone taking the other path to save the other group?

The path I took, everyone could of taken it.
    If people have an issue, they should just take the 2nd path below elevator instead of crying.

Elevator move up, but someone has half he's body in elevator and other half outside, elevator goes up but get blocked by that human body.
    I moved out to use gravity on zombie to block them.
    I than crouch and go below elevator and use ladder.

Everyone was able to go below elevator and the one glitching the elevator should of been slayed.
    Now the issue at hand is, I got frozen, and without a valid reason.
    Everyone should be progressing forward, but it not the case because someone glitching them (not me).

He used he's admin power before even knowing the issue and got me killed while doing it.
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    Yes I did freeze you. And kyle, I did try to unfreeze him, but a second after he was unfrozen he was killed. I did this because I saw him going under the elevator and going up the ladder (before the elevator was going up). I did this because the round or tow prior, you had left everyone else behind and made it to the boss by yourself and triggered it without the rest of the team. It was done in effort to prevent you from doing that again (as I thought this was your agenda this round as well). I unfroze you once I saw that humans were right behind you. And no, I did not see who was glitching the elevator (I was just cycling through players).
  6. May 6, 2012
    Kind of contradict the fact that you unfreeze me once all human were in front of me and zombies next to me?
    You froze me while human were right behind me.
    Elevator after being triggered take 20 seconds before leaving.
    Sorry to say, you froze me for no reason, it was physically impossible for me to do it again.
    Also even if I could do it, you had no right to freeze me.

You make no sense, you unfroze me when you saw human were next to me, but when you unfroze me a zombie killed me.
    Get your fact strait, you froze me and ALL human made it inside elevator EXCEPT me, and unfroze me when zombie were next to me.

It wasn't a delay freeze, it was a punitive freeze.
    I haven't ever made admin report based on false report, can't you just admit that you screwed up?

Also, can you NEVER punish player who are playing the map and not trolling?
    Am I a known player that troll and become zombie on purpose or bhop etc.
    I did something once, you don't let me decide how I want to win and you prevent me from having fun.

You could of teleported all human instead.
    You know, if I didn't die, or you said you were sorry and that you screwed up. I wouldn't of made this thread.
    But you seem to be claiming you were RIGHT to freeze me.

You haven't said anything that I have done wrong that merit being frozen to death.
    Arden, Apr 5, 2014 Last edited by Arden, Apr 6, 2014
  7. westie808
    This message by westie808 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dani, Apr 8, 2014, Reason: Not neccessary.
    Apr 8, 2014