Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

RETSLAG

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by chris20407, Aug 4, 2007

1. Jul 21, 2007
    he banned me for shooting one machine over, others have broken a COMPLETE baracade he doesnt do anything!!!! wtf is with that man
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    Hey heres an idea...lets get our facts straight.

I've seen you on today, but have not banned you. I dont know when you got banned, but if it was just before your post, I wasn't on the server.

I believe the only person I've banned today was around 930am this morning, when someone kept nading barricades. He did not have Punisher in his name.
  3. Jun 29, 2007
    for 5 min because
    1: ALOT of people PMING me about you breaking cades and teleing at the last second
    2: you broke my cade IN FRONT OF MY EYES
    you have been in trouble before i didn't even need a second witness

and BTWyou blamed the wrong admin he wasnt even online

really NUFF SAID

4. Jun 27, 2007
    Why do we deal with this crap.

If someone isn't making any positive contribution to the site I cannot concieve why they have a sense of entitlement. I say lifetime ban just on account he has no respect for admins and this is his second time being banned for the same thing. Get rid of the bad players that cause headaches, enevitably the rest of the players probably get the same headaches dealing with these players that admins do.
  5. Jun 29, 2007
  6. Aug 8, 2007