Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Rev VS ✗ hellcat

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by BJ101091, Jul 27, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 6, 2016
    I can't look at this until I get to the house. Is this just some friendly banter/funny moment between two players or an actual issue that occurred on the server?
  2. Mar 26, 2012
    Don't waste your time watching. I was on for the terminal part of it, and it was pretty much high school BS. Just Rev and ✗ ripping into each other. Regulate it was on for the initial part, and he had muted her. She evaded mute when people were stil ripping into her. I joined right when she evaded mute, and I was like she was muted? She hardly talks on the mic ever! The server was at its dead hours, and I chose to let people use !sm while waiting for it to fizzle out I think within a round/minutes like any other "fight" on pF. The key issue was everyone was provoking her when I was on and Rev wouldn't calm down when I asked him to cool off and tell me what was going on. Rev told me in game a ridiculous story that she wanted to be with him sexually and was mad she was denied by him. It was high school BS, and posting it here for "entertainment" is BS.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Jun 17, 2014
      Can we get a :handcuffs: on this stupid thread?

This shit really shouldn't have been allowed to continue in game long as it did, It quickly became excessive & shoud've been taken somewhere private.
      The forums definitely isn't the place to antagonize this kind of shit, just adds fuel to a fire that should've already been extinguished.
    • Apr 26, 2015

If your posting this because you feel they needed to be banned, you should have posted this in Contact Senior Admins or have made a ban submission.

Considering how well Emily summed it up the HS BS which really doesn't need to be here I'm going to lock this.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.