Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Revival?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by [pF]Disturbed_One, Feb 9, 2015

1. Mar 10, 2014
    Hey Aprz got a bunch of us to goof around on the ZE server, i know it dies alot be we should try to give it another Push. I personally had a lot of fun and would like to see more activity there.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Jun 19, 2013
      ZE has had plenty of "pushes". They've all resulted in a dead server after the event is over. If you ask me, ZE needs several consecutive events within a span of a 3-4 days to even stand a chance at coming back, so good luck with that. It is obvious at this point that 1 event per month just isn't going to cut it.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      I don't see a problem in hosting an event other than availability of the host. If LSA's or Management decides to do it, they don't even have to pay a dime for gifting winners their statuses. Yeah, if consecutive events are held, there is a possible chance.
    • Dec 17, 2007
      you're going to have to host events a couple of times a week for that to happen. After the ddos attacks ppl just don't think it's worth it anymore, combine that with the fact that a lot of ppl don't want to take the time to learn how to play on a ZE map it's just almost impossible to do. However if we could get more and more ppl to play, i would even join in and start playing ZE more and more
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        Revival tip: Make Aprz a LSA and put him in charge of Zombie Escape.
        • Like Like x 2
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Feb 8, 2013
        • Mar 10, 2014
          I was unaware that there were ddos attacks. But if the other admins are willing to help me push ill start actively jumpstarting ZE
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Feb 27, 2012
            If you guys have a dedicated player base, it's absolutely possible. Get a good base number of people, invite some others, pick a good map, and it will fill.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Mar 10, 2014
            • Feb 27, 2012
              I'll try and be there myself. I can do announcements on a couple of steam groups that might bring some players. Youll need a rooster to make announcements on the pf group, though.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Mar 10, 2014
                I look forward to seeing you there. And what do you mean by rooster? Or did you mean roster
              • Feb 27, 2012
                • Mar 10, 2014
                • Dec 17, 2007
                  yea some nub got pissed bc he got banned for stupid shit

typical tony lol
                • Dec 30, 2006
                  He can take tony's spot. I'm starting to see a trend here......

Tagging me and shit. Geez. If I'm online and alive, then sure. If tony is alive, then no.
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Winner Winner x 1
                  • Nov 2, 2011
                  • Jun 11, 2012
                    Give me a week and I'll do something. Been meaning to run this event for 2 years.
                  • Dec 30, 2006
                  • Mar 10, 2014
                    im glad to see such positive feed back, with a group effort seems like this is possible, do i believe it will live perminantly? no. but i feel we can rez it here and there
                    Post Merged, Feb 10, 2015
                    the only issue i will personally have is that i have a hectic work schedual, and im an overnighter, so when i get home the server is dead, and when it really livens up, im about to go to bed T^T, i make my best pushes on my random days off, and weekends if im lucky to get them. Ill be having surgery on Feb 20th, and will have the 21st-22nd off i can host an event then and see what happens
                    • Like Like x 2
                    • Jun 11, 2012

But I am serious about hosting events.