Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse RICO SUAVE BANNED WHOOP!!

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Knight ofLuzon, Nov 6, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 6, 2012
    im guessing this is something to do with platinum 21 being affiliated with rico suave. im not here to complain or blabla about the ban. i know alot of players here that knows me better that them haters. just wanted to ask to whom it may concern to please check on the loggs why this have happened. platinum was instigating me and forced me to say something about his hatefull thoughts on me along with cenobite. anyway none of this really matters to me. just wanted you guys to know more about who to trust and be watchful of those abusive players. i know some of you guys understood this very well. im looking forward for this to be resolved in no time
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    This alone is enough to get him permabanned. Being a regular, he should know about our strict policy on discrimination. If he wants to claim abuse, have him do it. I'm locking this.
  3. Jul 20, 2010
    It seems this is Whoop he forgot his login information for his account -.-
  4. Nov 6, 2012
    this is whoop!! i cant access my account so i made a new 1! im just simply asking you to check the log to see whose who! i dnt really instage at any1 but i wont let any1 to say shit about me! all im asking is to check the log to find out what made this happened. i know alot of players and admins in here that knows i dont deserve that ban
  5. Feb 14, 2012
    dig further what made that come out! its how and why it happened!
  7. Jan 21, 2011
    I looked at the logs for platinum. While he was indeed being a bit of a troll, you blatantly broke the rules. I see no reason to have someone like you on pF servers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  8. Nov 6, 2012
    to prove you platinum has been exploiting the rules and encouraging other player that reconnecting to avoid death is legal! here!
    Post Merged, Nov 6, 2012
    now WHAT MADE THIS HAPPENED? WHERE IS THE RULES FOR "TOP" "REGULAR PLAYERS"?!!

Attached Files:

9. Oct 29, 2010
    Good news! Platinum 21 is no longer your problem!

Stop trying to take someone down with you, what he did has nothing to do with your ban.
  10. Seeker
    This message by Seeker has been removed from public view. Deleted by Momo, Nov 6, 2012, Reason: By request..
    Nov 6, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.