Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

RIFT Pre-Order 20% off

Discussion in Gaming started by Ryvor, Feb 21, 2011

1. Nov 30, 2010
    For those of you that haven't pre-ordered Rift and are still thinking about it, https://www.direct2drive.com has it on sale for 20% off. They're having a President's day sale. Add the game to your cart and then enter the code "hailtothechief" without quotes. $49.95 is now $39.96 with 20% off. This is the one I'm going to get, the $59.95 one is not worth it IMO.
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    If you're actually planning on playing this and not just trying it out, $10 for things you'll never be able to get again is a small price to pay. Also I've heard too much bad from D2D to worry about the 10-15 dollars I would save.

edit: TF2 items with steam DUH!
  3. Nov 30, 2010
    The only things you get extra for the $10 is a mount, another pet, and a satchel. Mount you can get at lvl 20 by just buying it and the satchel you can get by buying it too. The boggling wastrel and the in game hat are the only things you can't get. And it's not really worth it IMO. The TF2 items you'll be able to make those later on with crafting. I've read some good and bad on d2d. Never tried it before. Anyone here have a bad experience with it?
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    You can get "a" mount at 20 by just buying it, not the mount it comes with and the satchel replaces your main bag which you cannot replace ever.
  5. Nov 30, 2010
    Just bought the Standard for $39.96 from D2D with no issues. The code is still valid.