Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

RIP Kato

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Brett, Jun 10, 2012

1. Dec 6, 2011
    IMG00079

Been my shadow pretty much all of my life, he was a lot different than any normal dog. He was smart, if somebody yelled at me, he'd decide to jump in and bark himself. He was quite the loyal friend. Never was an "at-the-feet" dog, he always liked to act like a human and lay on pillows himself, like a king. I don't know what to really say anymore, I'm still in shock. Being run over by a truck is not how you really ever expect him to go. It's not often you see a grown man cry.

Was hesitant on making this at first, but I thought it'd be best. I'm sorry for the shitty attitude lately, I've just been trying to get over this for a little bit.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
      Brett, Jun 10, 2012 Last edited by Brett, Jun 10, 2012
    • Jul 28, 2011
    • Jun 3, 2012

rip little buddy
    • May 15, 2011
    • Dec 2, 2011
      Man I once lost 2 dogs to a truck. I feel for ya man.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      I fucking hate toy dogs, but this guy was different. He was like a brother to me.
    • Jan 21, 2011
    • Feb 1, 2011
      I'm so sorry bro. I definitely know how it feels - losing a beloved pet can often be just as heart-wrenching as losing a family member. I'm sure that Kato is up in dog heaven romping around with my old buddy Sydney and all the other late K-9's. My condolences, hang in there :rose:
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Sep 14, 2008
        Awww :frown: what a cutiepie Sorry you lost someone that meant so much
      • Nov 2, 2011
      • Aug 1, 2011
        That sucks dude. I know how it feels to lose a pet...

Hope you feel better :/
      • Apr 12, 2012

I have a cat named Kato.. I compliment your choice of names :smile:
      • Feb 14, 2012
        Sorry for your loss. I wouldn't know without my dog.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
      • Aug 18, 2006
        It sucks losing a pet. I consider pets to be part of the family; in my experience, it sucks losing a pet just as much as it does losing a relative.

My condolences.
      • Mar 20, 2012
        My dog die like 1 year ago got Crashed by car because of 2 dogs that chasing him D;
        I understand your feelings BRA.
      • Jan 14, 2012

My condolences.
      • Oct 20, 2011
      • Apr 14, 2011
        Know the feeling man. Sorry about your dog:crying:
        If you need a shoulder were all here :heart:
      • May 14, 2011
      • Jan 12, 2011
        Damn Quietly, that's definitely a crummy way to go. Last year one of my kittens, Sparkles, got hit by a car so you definitely have my condolences bud. :frown:

Losing a pet that well known is going to leave a gap in you for quite some time. I suggest you do some things like gather pictures into a montage and do something special for Kato. Coping is going to be rough, but it'll feel better in time the more you address your feelings somehow and remember him fondly. :rose: