Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

RIP Trololol Man

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by MuffinFuhrer, Jun 4, 2012

1. Sep 26, 2010
    The title says is all...apparently Eduard Khil had a stroke in late may and died recently. BUT THERE ARE STILL TROLLS EVERYWHERE!!!!!

RT Trololol Guy Dies

• Like Like x 2
    • Apr 14, 2011
    • Dec 6, 2011
      He's probably just trolling us.

(I just had to.)
      • Like Like x 4
      • Nov 29, 2010
        This saddens me greatly
      • Aug 1, 2011
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Aug 18, 2006
          He left behind a great legacy. One that put smile on everyone's faces, made people laugh, and will continue to do so for a very long time.

• Biohaze
          This message by Biohaze has been removed from public view. Deleted by MainstreamHo, Jun 4, 2012, Reason: didnt think about my post.
          Jun 4, 2012
        • Feb 1, 2011
          :frown: He will be missed! LOLOLOLOLO
        • Jul 28, 2011
          I'm sure he's still trololoing, wherever he may be. RIP
        • Nov 2, 2011
          He is a legend and trolling will remain forever. Thank you for giving us joy.
        • Feb 18, 2011
          I will miss you Eddie. You touched my heart.
        • Jan 12, 2011
          While being remembered via meme can be an awkward legacy, it's arguably one of the best memes to be remembered by. His pleasant singing, (un)intentional hilarity, and message will be kept alive on the Internet for a long time.

RIP Edward Khil

I'll now present a cheerful reprise of his song in 1984:
          • Like Like x 1
            Vadleon, Jun 5, 2012 Last edited by Vadleon, Jun 5, 2012
          • Jul 19, 2011
            trolling is an art. it will only become more valuable after his passing.
          • May 14, 2011
            RIP. Damn. :crying: