Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Rise of the Tomb Raider (the sequel to Tomb Raider 2013), an Xbox-one Exclusive?

Discussion in Gaming started by Santa Zoey, Aug 12, 2014

1. Dec 10, 2013
    Because Square Enix thinks that the money earned from this Microsoft exclusive deal will be more than than the money earned if they decided to release it on all platforms.
  3. Jul 1, 2010
    I don't really like this either, I have no intention of getting an xbox one although this kind of makes me want to. Hopefully they don't continue doing this.
  4. Feb 27, 2012

This makes me very sad, since Tomb Raider is one of my most favourite game series ever.
  5. Nov 17, 2012
    Tomb Raider has been a Sony / PC exclusive for so long (besides the latest few). Micro$oft must of bought them out, HUGE.

Sadly, only reason to get a Console these days is for the exclusives, otherwise they're out dated potatoes.

Hopefully we see Halo: MCC on PC soon. Would love it!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Sep 9, 2012
      it's "timed" holiday only it will be on ps4, with 10 million ps4 "sold" they would be down right idiots not to release it on a system thats right now kicking xbox ass in sales.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Nov 17, 2012
        Yeahh I do agree with that but with Tomb Raider, really? Screwing over the fans big-time.

It hasn't been confirmed if it's timed or not but it would be absolutely stupid to not be timed.
      • Jun 11, 2012