Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal Roy_old_industrial

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by PeNguiN, May 13, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 14, 2010
    Please add to list harvey :smile:. If there is another way into this spot (don't think there is any other way in) please post here.
  2. Mar 22, 2011
    I assume you can go further back than is pictured, cause at the position you could get him from any angle.
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    Yes, you go all the way behind the boxes via crouching. If there is no other way to get in besides the crouch, needs to be added to !illegal.
  4. May 5, 2011
    yea I saw it not listed so and saw someone in there so thought maybe there was a way to get them. illegal it :smile:
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    Lets see if we can get some tests run and confirmation from others that this spot should indeed be illegal.
  6. Jul 14, 2008
    Tested it with Penguin, no way to get a human in there without going through the crouch entrance. Add it to the list Harvey ;D
  7. Feb 1, 2010
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks for everyone's testing of this location. I have tested it as well and my results agree with yours. Spot is now officially defined as illegal: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_roy_old_industrial.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.