Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Rule #11

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by CounterStrikeBelly, Sep 16, 2011

1. Sep 11, 2011
    Do not disrespect or interfere with admins doing their jobs.
    Note: If you disagree with a certain admin's actions, post about it on our forums and let us know.
    This includes arguing with admins regarding their decision on things.

When an admin tells you something, just comply, then report if he/she was doing something wrong. I don't care to hear your 6 minute explanation as to why they were wrong.

k?

Edit: And everything doesn't need to be in "the rules", there shouldn't e a 8GB list of rules somewhere, there doesn't need to be 1388 threads every time someone does something dumb, and an admin tells them to stop. Admin common sense should proceed all other rules.

also, does ze have a slap command?
  2. Feb 12, 2011
    This post won't help one bit, because mainly the ones on the forums aren't stupid, and (usually) follow the rules. (Google was an exception.)
  3. Sep 11, 2011
    I didn't get my point out originally, poor wording

why so many threads.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
  5. Oct 29, 2010
  6. Feb 20, 2011
    You will always get people challenging admins decisions, no matter how blatantly in the wrong the player was. I once had a player challenging why I kicked him, because he cade-breaked me twice in a row even after warning him.

His entire argument was "Whats the point of building a cade, the game is going to end eventually"

Luckily after the kick, he suddenly felt the urge to destroy my cade fade away, but instead spent the next 10 minutes arguing with me until I muted him.

Unsurprisingly when I directed him to the "Admin Abuse" thread if he felt my decision was unfair, no such thread appeared.
  7. Jan 15, 2011

This just proves that all people want to do is be noobs and screw around with admins.
  8. Aug 10, 2011
    CADING ON ZE??? WHAT IS THIS HERESY GO BACK TO THE MOD FROM WHICH YOU CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Oct 29, 2010