Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Rule against team stacking.

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Zio, Apr 28, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 20, 2011
    We need a rule to prevent team-stacking. It happens to often.

Something like...

"You are not allowed to purposely change your team because yours is losing(or just to stack it), in effect stacking the teams."
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    Would be a bit hard to enforce. Could possibly make an admin command to scramble the players.
  3. Apr 20, 2011

Possibly a command like @spec that works like it, say @mct(since @ct is taken up), that'll move the player to the CTs. Same goes for Ts. @mt.
    But usable when the person is dead, then if someone moves their team, we can always place them where they belong.
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    Auto team balance is on, we don't need to worry about team stacking. If you're talking about stacking in terms of skill, just ask one of the good players to switch teams, but you can't tell them to switch - they have to do so voluntarily.
  5. Apr 20, 2011
  6. Jul 14, 2010
    If a round is played and teams are stacked it, the next round it will say auto-team balancing next round. Once the round ends teams are evened. I do not think it can be faster since but it works fine anyway.
  7. Feb 21, 2007
    I guess ur talking about MG?? As this is irrelevant on any other server (except maybe GG)
  8. Apr 20, 2011

I'm saying instead of saying it'll balance the next round, just have it balance immediately.

Also, there should be a rule because there are still people who don't give a damn about the "auto-team balance", and if they get switched they just go right back to the team they were on.
  9. Mar 22, 2011
    I think it's fine the way it is myself, i'd be all for the new command though
  10. Nov 29, 2010
    It's fine the way it is, no use crying about it
  11. Feb 1, 2011
    If we micro-manage to this extent, players just get fed up, think we're nazis, and leave in search of a more relaxed environment. The way we have things now is fine IMO.
  12. Jun 4, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.