Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Rule Changes

Discussion in CS:S Custom Maps started by djdevilmonkey, Jul 10, 2013

1. Mar 4, 2013
    I recommend (and beg you) that you put No Ghosting, and No Spawn Killing in the Global Server Rules.
  2. Feb 3, 2012
    I believe ghosting is already in the rules if I'm mistaken.
  3. Jun 23, 2010
    Its already in MG. Unless you're talking about ZM.
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    I think this is pertaining to minigames since Devil only plays that server, which it's already in the rules... lawl

But I think it could be made a more general rule since this can be an issue for hiding players in ZM, and on ZE well, not so much, but ZM could use it.

Edit: For spawn killing, QQ more there's plenty of time to get out of spawns at Ski mountain.
  5. Nov 11, 2011
    The no ghosting rule is honor based. People use mumble and other voip clients and Steam chat to give away peoples' positions anyways. No ghosting is a rule, but it's not effective from my experience.
  6. Oct 29, 2010
  7. Mar 4, 2013
    Hmm, i didnt know there was a minigame section for rules. Glad to see No-ghosting is a rule. But Spawnkilling should be a rule. You say that on ski mountain you have plenty of time to get out of spawn, that is true, but so does the other team, and sometimes they camp your spawn with snipers, or they surf over to your teams spawn (which takes about 1 second to go over there) and start shooting and kill u.
  8. Oct 29, 2010
    Not so much a section for rules, but you posted in site suggestions. :razz:
  9. Jul 16, 2012
    Yes, let's completely negate the way several maps are played. Ha,ha,ha no. Think with your brain, if the enemy has an awp or scout, delay 2-3 seconds before leaving spawn to allow your fellow team mates to perish so you can live.
  10. Nov 11, 2011