Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Rules Suggestion

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by CaptainNoU, Jun 23, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 20, 2012
    We should add this rule, No stacking in each other to avoid getting infected if you are not attempt to win.
    This is really annoying because when they stack in each other the nubs zombie will also stack on them and try to kill them and sometimes the humans that is stacking on a group of zombie throw a napalm,BOOM!! LAG (40% to make a server crash)
    This should be add in No delaying rules.
  2. Mar 1, 2012
    is basicly what no delaying is. No need to add more to it.

I honestly don't see this as much of an issue as most maps either have teleports or pushes that people stack to survive. On the maps/areas that don't, we usually have an admin to deal with it.
  3. Nov 29, 2010
    I would not go as far as writing this into the rulebook, however if it is clearly evident they are deliberately delaying the round (We do have that rule written down mind you), give a server-wide warning and if no reaction, proceed with the standard method of punishment
  4. Jul 4, 2011
    Stalling the round as in being the last human alive and not attempting to finish the map already is against the rules. I don't know where you got the '40% chance of crashing' statistics from, it used to lagg pretty bad when a bunch of zombies were stacked together on fire, but I've never seen the server crash as a result.
  5. May 11, 2011
  6. Sep 25, 2010
    As others have said we do not need to explicitly state this. locked.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.