Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Runescape Gathering

Discussion in Gaming started by Ghost, May 22, 2012

Good idea

Yes 16 vote(s) 57.1%
Naah 12 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. May 14, 2011
    I sort of miss Runescape an want to see what its like nowadays. But that would be no fun without other people so I'm calling a gathering in a non-member world for all us runescape vets who stopped playing a long time ago!

I don't know, if you like this idea let me know and I could try and organise this.

What we could do:

Walk in a massive chain across RS and look epic.
    I have a house but I would have to be a member again to visit it :*(

List of people attending:

RS Username - pF name

Dead_Fire_19 - Ghost1995
    Ferfax4 - Arsis
    Aisildor - Mckay
    Maddog99y- That Guy
    Gukimo - Caliver
    sam o nouny - SchwarzGeist
    Tootoo200 - RandomGuy
    Aprzepioski - Aprz
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      Ghost, May 22, 2012 Last edited by Ghost1995, May 31, 2012
    • Feb 12, 2012
      Ferfax4 - Arsis
    • Sep 7, 2010
      I might be interested in building ftp pures and doing low lvl pking as a group. The other stuff not so much. I have a few Mills to fund it i guess... I don't really play anymore though.
    • May 14, 2011
      hehe if we get more than 10 people we can make some long chain lol :razz: , walk in circle forever around the fountain in varrock.
    • May 14, 2011
      This is more just logging on and walking around the f2p world to see how its changed. At least that how I saw it, we could always make a small pF pures clan over the summer :razz:. If enough people want to do it for lulz I guess.
    • Sep 7, 2010
      meh.. all you will see in f2p walking around varrok/ draynor/ fally... etc will be 20 people with autotypers advertising gold websites. zzzz
    • Aug 1, 2011

Maddog99y- That Guy
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Played as a member ever since classic was released, don't even think my subscription has ever been cancelled. I played this game for ages, and I'm actually starting to go back (obviously still a member, always will be). If you guys are interested, I may even reward Runescape memberships as an event down the road =P

Main account: 157x (currently a member), 2k total lv, handful of 99's, about 700m currently.

Achievement Pure lvl 59: 157 Legend, currently not a member (was well known on world 157 until they got rid of it) Firecape, Crystal bow, all of the achievement type items, he had 99 agility, 23m mining Xp, and a 1600 total or something. Played this account from 2009-2011 merching a shitton. Got up to around 1.2b on him.

I'll post some pictures of my 59, since you cannot look him up due to being F2p
    • May 14, 2011
      Haha sounds epic. When I was young it was my dream to be a mod.

Are you joining the walk about?

It will be fun if we get enough peeps, just walk around spamming "Join the pF walk!" with 10 people to start with, and try and get over 100 people in it for lulz.
    • Dec 6, 2011
    • Jul 4, 2011
      I used to find and profit from exploits in RuneScape. Good times, good times.
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • May 14, 2011

I'm not de-equipping my members stuff for it. I still look epic from my members days.
      • May 14, 2011
        Does anyone remember when construction started, and soft clay went up from like 3gp to 150gp each? And don't forget how much wooden planks jumped in price.
      • Feb 20, 2011
      • Sep 7, 2010
        yeah dude, takes me back thinking about it... i remember pking at the MB back when it had a ladder... was a range pure while the msb still had 2x spec in a row... olives is f2p atm, but he has 99 range, 99 attack, 98 defence, 88 str, 99 mage, hp... 90 rc (before they totally ruined the prestige of high lvl rc *sigh*) something like 415th person to 99 range is my highlight
        • Like Like x 1
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Here's my lvl 59 with some of his stuff. Forgot to screenie the 201 QP's as well =S

12-05-22 183344 12-05-22 183439 12-05-22 183457
        • Feb 20, 2011
          What happens if you divide by 20 and take off 50%?
        • May 14, 2011
        • Feb 20, 2011
          Why does it say my Signature has been modified? It breaks no rules and looks no different... :thinking:
        • Sep 7, 2010
          I have no clue, mine does the same thing, i tried doing different things to fix it; but to no avail :frown: