Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Runescape Gathering

Discussion in Gaming started by Ghost, May 22, 2012

Good idea

Yes 16 vote(s) 57.1%
Naah 12 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. May 14, 2011
    I wish I was as old as I am now when runescape came out because I would have set up a site like that and would be making hundreds if not thousands now.
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    So you'd be running a site that's fueled by thousands of Chinese players gold farming for you?
  3. May 14, 2011
    I'm fine with that as long as I'd get a constant stream of money.

On a side note this makes me sad: http://runecrypt.com/
  4. May 12, 2012

your right they are asian they called me to confirm my order in the runescape money and they were asian girls ( i told them if i can get more money for the money i payed but they said no) :frown:((((
  5. Dec 6, 2011
    You didn't know that? It's a bunch of Asians running excessive amounts of bots constantly. lol.
  6. Jan 7, 2009
    Playing on a 2007-era server would be cool if only for nostalgia's sake. What I wish they'd do is get rid of all the new shit and revert the main game to how it was right around 2009, graphics and all. Fuck the WoW-knockoff look of the armor and weapons, and whatever that EOC crap is. Runescape was cool because it WASN'T just another WoW clone. Just give us back the $5 monthly membership fee and leave it at that. I would actually start playing as a member again if they did that.
  7. May 5, 2012
    Just a thing, those party crackers and hats right? are they still being given our or whatever, or was that a one time thing back those years ago?

Also what are they worth atm?

Another thing, does anyone else remember that dude called zezima? Does he still play? I havent played the game for a long time, and when i played it i didnt know shit. lol.
    Magic, Feb 22, 2013 Last edited by Magic, Feb 22, 2013
  8. Jun 11, 2012
    I am a reputable person, I will power level for you for 50$ a day. In these days of economic recession, work and family who has time for games.
    Also I have a sidebusiness where you can give me money and I give you virtual monetary amount called "gold", but it's not worth anything...still give me money please.
  9. May 12, 2012
    yeah phats = party hats are worth a ton.. 1billion gp - 4 billion gp market price (street price worth more) thier discontinued

idk about zezima hes an asian nub.
  10. Dec 6, 2011
    New leader is SUOMI or something, he just hit 5billion XP total, and plays ~15-16 hours a day on average (logged on forums I believe).