Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Russian's Introduction

Discussion in Introductions started by Russian #Envision, Oct 12, 2011

1. Oct 12, 2011

I joined your server today, and I remembered my good old times (2 years ago), when I ran my own Zombie Mod Server. I like your server, and I am planning to play there for a good while, and be a regular member on your forums. Here are few basic questions about my life. They will allow you to learn more about me. If you have any questions that you want me to answer, do not hesitate to reply to this topic! I will be more then glad to help this community to go even bigger!

Q1: WHAT IS YOUR IN-GAME NAME, AND WHY?
    Most of the time, you will see me in the server as Russian or Russian #Envision-Host. I have used Russian since Source came out (2004). You all would probably tell me that I was born in Russia, but I wasn't. I was born in Kishinev, Moldovia. It is a small country just across Romania, and just under Ukraine. My dad was born in Bratks, Siberia, Russia, so this is why I like to use my in-game name: Russian; However, I am not a true Moldavian, since I speak and write in Russian.

Q2: WHAT ARE YOUR MAIN HOBBIES AND INTERESTS?
    I am of course a fan of Valve and all Half-Life Modifications. I played CS since the beta versions came out. I learned a lot about Network & Game Servers, so this is why I started my own GS Company called Envision Host (www.envision-host.com). I am a very nice dude, and I am also friendly. I love playing on servers with nice people and I hope that I will stick with PF for a good while. My other hobies are: Hockey, Montreal Canadiens, Marketing, Sales, Accounting & Partying.

Q3: WHY DID YOU JOIN PLAGUE FEST FORUMS?
    I already told you that I remember good old times, when I ran my own Zombie Mod; Unlimited Ammo Server. I did not played Zombie for about 2 years now, and I am happy to see that Plague Fest are mainly interested in Zombie Mod Servers. I will probably stick with you guys for a good while, hope that maybe I could join one day the Clan, and help you grow in a professional way. I also think that your forums are very well managed, and very well designed (IPB Theme is just sick).

Q4: WHAT ARE YOUR PROJECTS FOR THE FUTUR?
    I own and manage Envision-Host.com; I would like it to be more successfull. We are growing fast, but we still need to work on our Marketing Strategies. As for now, I also have a CEVO Team for Main & AM Pro Tourny. In 3 months, my mate is launching a new free-to-play gaming league, and I will be sponsoring him, and helping him with administrating the league. I guess I do have a lot of projects, but I would also enjoy to enter in this clan, and help you make it better then it is already.

Q5: HOW CAN YOU HELP PF TO GROW BIGGER?
    I have a lot of contacts. I could probably manage to help you with the servers administration, since I know a lot about Game Servers & Network. I could help with everything that touches IP Boards, because I ran more then 30 gaming clans and teams. I am someone that can be trusted with important tasks inside a community, since I was a leader multiple times. I also can promote, and work on many projects & events of the community. It will all depends on what you guys are looking for.

I hope this introduction was appopriate. Sorry for my english mistakes. I am still learning English. Also, let me know if you have any questions or comments!
  2. Sep 25, 2010
  3. Jan 21, 2011

Also, pF is not a clan, only a community. Anyone is welcome to put the =pF= tag in their name, but the [pF] tag is for admins only.
  4. Oct 12, 2011
  5. May 15, 2011

Hope you enjoy your stay. :grin:
  6. Jan 21, 2011
    You can click the "Purchase Admin" button at the top to see how to get admin if you're interested.
  7. Oct 12, 2011
    Yeah. I was more interested in something higher :wink: I will see.
  8. Feb 18, 2011
    Welcome to the forums bro. Look forward to seeing you.
  9. Sep 30, 2011
    Welcome to the community bro! Hope to see you on the battlefield. :3
  10. Aug 20, 2011
    Ohh ehmm didnt know you were joining plaguefest ''Again'' But welcome back.
  11. Mar 12, 2008
    I like you already, because you aren't like most of the rabble we see here on a daily basis.

I look forward to seeing you in our servers.