Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse rxn abusive admin , kicking for no reason

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Leley, Aug 19, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 16, 2012
    As you can see at the first line , he tried to kick me , but had a typo error .
    At the bottom of the highlighted words , as you can see . he managed to kick me , and the reason stated was "No ur mum"
    i could not join back the server afterwards
  2. Aug 2, 2010
    Glad you made a thread and decided to leave out everything that transpired beforehand. Lucky for you, I've copy pasta'd the logs.

I've been very lenient with you all night as you were mic spamming, interfering, and just being an idiot. You thought you could be a tard on our server and get away with it. You thought wrong.
  3. Sep 22, 2010
    Not much to work with from the screenshot... the logs are just... beyond hope...
    Is there any more detail that you can add?
  4. Aug 2, 2010
    P.S. Constantly saying we're getting DDoS'd isn't funny either.
  5. Nov 14, 2010
    This message by Synopsis has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, Aug 19, 2012, Reason: Useless.
    Aug 19, 2012
  7. Jun 20, 2012
  8. Sep 22, 2010
    Understand that at the moment, all of this is inconclusive. If you want anything done, you may want to add more description or so; otherwise this will be locked soon enough.
  9. Jul 14, 2010
    He kicked you for trolling is what it looks like. Since there isn't any hard evidence showing abuse, locking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.