Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ryaNNN

Discussion in Introductions started by ryaNNNN, Jul 29, 2012

1. Mar 18, 2012

Name is Ryan. 26 yrs old. Been playing on the server for a few months on and off. I currently work IT, 3rd shift, so my schedule of when I am on can be extremely random. Been playing this game since it came out, sadly. Use to play pretty competitively, Cevo National team back in the day. Now I just play for fun.

I have mainly been playing on the MG server lately. Seems like a good group of people. Everyone is friendly and I have had a blast. Sometimes I am a bit quiet on the mic but I'll warm up :smile:

I'd also like to state the admins have been great helping out with any issues!

Feel free to add me on friends if you like. So far its been a blast!

See you all in the server!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • May 14, 2011
      Ive seen you on MG before, hope ya stick around on forums.
    • May 15, 2011
    • Oct 27, 2010
    • Nov 11, 2011
    • Jan 21, 2011

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    • Sep 26, 2010
      Welcome to the community and hopefully I'll see ya on MG sometime!
    • Jan 27, 2011

Glad u decided to join the forums, cya around
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Welcome dude. I hope I get to see you on zm too sometimes as I am a badass on mg. I just want to warn you from meeting @MuffinFuhrer cause he will start slapping you just like me once you get to meet him.
    • Jul 6, 2012
      Heya dude! I've seen you around! Welcome!
    • Mar 18, 2012
      Well our name certainly changed a few times like most teams did but its final name was 50|Cal. Before that it was VeiS. We were one of the 14 teams that competed in the CGS Tournament in LA. This tournament consisted of 14 teams with the top 4 teams receiving contracts for 1 year and becoming part of CGS (Championship Gaming Series). This aired Weekly on G4TV. We played against the likes of SF Optx(Moe,Warmachine), 3D, Complexity, U5. Not sure how good your knowledge on these teams is but these were some of the teams I use to play against. They were quite good lol. We finished 7th in that tournament, however one cool note, SF Optx who won the entire tournament, we were the only team to beat them. We beat them 16-14 on Russka. Unfortunately we had some poor play against other teams.

That was all quite a ways back tho. I still have some moments of good play but with work its just hard to be real consistent(I'm happy if i can keep a 3:1 KDR, otherwise i see it as I am playing poorly)... Tho i know i have certainly managed to frustrate a few people on occasion lol :wink:
    • Mar 26, 2011
    • Jan 27, 2011
      Yea ive been playing since it started. Played cevo p s3 with my team called revived/somecoolname. Ended up dying though. Played cal i for a while and then quit. Now getting back into it and playing at esea and currently main.

For some reason ur name just doesnt ring a bell for cgs or anything
    • Mar 18, 2012
      We competed to be one of the first 4 teams to be in cgs but sf optx 3d complexity and I forget the other who were the teams who won it. So we weren't actually in cgs. Most people know the 50 cal name but that being said. I know I have forgotten a ton of good teams also. I don't remember yours either. Look forward to playin with you some time tho!