Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Saints Row 4.

Discussion in Gaming started by Tactical Moshing., Mar 16, 2013

1. Dec 28, 2012

Saints Row 4: From the Crack House to the White House.
    Saints row 4 is said to come out August 20, 2013, in North America and August 23, 2013, in the rest of the world.
    This time your going to be fighting against aliens and will have superpowers. A lot of speculation is that it is just a clone of the "Enter the Dominatrix" dlc that was suppose to come out before THQ went bankrupt. Deep silver says it's not but then again will never know for sure. Deep Silver also says that the DLC for enter the dominatrix will come out when SR4 comes out, so guys are you looking forward to SR4 or not. I'm a big Saints row fan so it's a defiantly for me. Feel free to share your opinions below.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Sep 6, 2010
      Oh hell yeah. I enjoyed playing SR3 :thumbsup:
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Nov 11, 2011
      3rd was awesome, can't wait to check this one out.
    • Nov 29, 2010
      Eh, Same engine, same models, same textures. Just different halo-style "add white to everything" shaders.

Judging by the quality of this trailer, I'm not expecting anything new.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Never played SR3, gifted both copies I had to people. It seemed too weird-ish to play, I don't know why.

Might give this a shot though.
      • Jul 8, 2012
        That looks pretty cool, I'd def buy it and play that, I loved 3 mostly cause of the co-op campaigning and the playstyle.