Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Sajak abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Captain, Aug 25, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 25, 2012
    Some guy got warned about using "negro", asked if it really was a slur (accidentally using the word in the question), insta-banned for 24h. Messaged sajak to call him out on it and instead got perma-banned.

Reason in ban claims "racism", this is obviously false.

ID STEAM_0:0:12315659

Request unban please. I don't have any "hard evidence" of admin abuse before you start saying I don't meet the requirements for this post, and I don't really care for anything against sajak, I just want to be unbanned. This is ludicrous.
    Captain, Aug 25, 2012 Last edited by Captain, Aug 25, 2012
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    From the chat logs, you said exactly what got someone else a warning.

This was on ZM1 server

Aug 25, 2012 6:08:00 pm negro isnt a racial slur?

[IMG]
  3. Aug 2, 2010

Nice convo there twat.

I'm the one that raised your ban to a permanent ban. Why you ask? This is another ban you've managed to accrue thanks to your idiocy. You evaded a gag after being gagged to shut you up cause you were pushing it. Based on your priors, I decided this server doesn't need another player that's as smart as a box of retarded rocks; we have enough tards to deal with as it is.

If you're polite and ask very nicely and I mean extremely nicely, I'll reduce your ban to month.
  4. Aug 25, 2012
    None of my points have been addressed. Additionally, you're saying this plus my "priors" caused the ban, but since this case isn't even valid anyway neither is your point.
  5. Aug 2, 2010
    I told you why you were banned. If you still don't understand why you were banned and why you will not be getting unbanned, you've made my point.
  6. Aug 25, 2012
    See my edit please. Anyway, sure I'll suck it up and apologize. I really do enjoy playing on PF Zmod and really would like to continue to do so. I guess I got a little pissed off because I didn't really understand why asking about the rules and mistakenly including a slur would result in a ban. I wanted to know why because it didn't make any sense and sajak didn't really offer any explanation, though I guess it's not really that big a deal anyway. Sorry for calling sajak a twat.
  7. Aug 2, 2010

You were banned for gag evasion, which is listed as one of the reasons you were banned. I changed it to a permanent ban and included racism as one of the reasons. You were never "insta-banned" for no reason. I'll edit the ban to reflect the fact you feel you weren't making racist comments. You were interfering with an admin doing his job btw, which is against the rules as well.

So all in all, you've been banned 4 times. Here's a breakdown:

1 ban for spamming a racial slur.
    2 bans for evading a gag.
    1 ban for blocking.
    1 ban for cade breaking.
    1 ban for interfering with an admin.

So you've broken our rules a total of 6 times and still think you can stroll in here popping an attitude? You're a bigger fool than I thought.
  8. Nov 11, 2011
    I'm on my crappy phone so I'll make this short. No, you were not banned for using the word in question. Yes, you were banned for evading the gag. Yes, based off your prior racism and gag evasions, you were perma banned. If you apologize to the PF community nicely, I see no reason why your ban can't be reduced to a month. And no hard feelings about you calling me a twat.
  9. Aug 25, 2012
    Prior racism??? Dont be ridiculous, That was like a year and half ago, I don't think anyone even remembers what it was, i certainly don't. I think if I'd displayed any kind of racism on the server since then -- as we can see even accidental use results in a ban -- you'd probably see it there. I'll be more careful in the future, won't happen again. Apologies.
  10. Aug 2, 2010
    Just because you can't remember it happening doesn't make it go away. The only thing ridiculous about this situation is you. Try making a more sincere apology and I'll drop it to a week.
  11. Aug 25, 2012
    Please don't misinterpret me, you say you edited the ban to show that "i feel" i wasn't making racist comments, though you can even see in the screenshot originally posted by Toast that it's not the case. Funnily enough you even agree with the guy's original racist comment. I think it's fair game to point out the hypocrisy there.

I just wanted to make it clear that I'm not racist by any means and really do apologize for the mistake, racism was not really my intention... put it this way. At least I'm perfectly clear on that rule, I understand where you guys are coming from and want to ensure you that I won't disturb the PF community in that-- or any of my prior -- ways.
  12. Aug 2, 2010

Reduced to 2 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.