Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Sajak

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by cody davis, Aug 6, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 6, 2012
    Ok apperantly im perma banned for saying stop spammnig nigga in mic unless your black? sajak im black i dont apreacte 13 yr old white kids abusing that word it is not rasics i asked him to stop its racist that hes spamming that in mic with out you caring. listen i know me and you have beef from before so you get your admin back and perma ban me for the slightest reason bro grow up i hope brian recongizes the bad your doing for the server perma banning FOR NOTHING so have fun with your life bud and ty for that perma ban for no reason i hope you get your admin tooken
  2. Sep 14, 2008
    So I take you know not to say any variation of the N word on our servers correct?
  3. Aug 6, 2012
    yes!!! k this is what happened no lie and i got banned before i even thought about screen shots Dani. a 13 year old kid was spamming the N word right. So i ask him stop saying nigga unless your black. then i get perma ban i dont understand that. Im half black half white i dont like hearing it i even hate when my dad and uncles say it ya know. i do understand not to say it bro..........
  4. Jul 1, 2010
    Saying a racial slur, even when telling someone to stop, is against the rules. This is something that should be handled by the admins. Do you have any console logs or was it all through voice?
  5. Aug 6, 2012
    it was all threw voice unfortunatlly. Well if thats my perma ban ty for a great gaming expierence i truly do love your server i apoliogize for my actions.. Hope you guys can forgive me one day
  6. Jul 1, 2010
    Lets wait to see what Sajak says in response to this thread. These things are usually discussed a little bit. Unfortunately though, you didn't bring any proof to the thread.
  7. Aug 6, 2012
    yea only one problem me and sajak have had problems so i wish i had proof. and these problems occured before his admin so it bottled up or something in my honest opion
    Post Merged, Aug 6, 2012
    i mean iv put 8 hours a day on this server for about a month straight and have had 0 prevous bans if that says anyhting
    Post Merged, Aug 6, 2012
    and for 0 bans ever just going straight into a perma ban over that is a little much imo also
  8. Jul 14, 2008
    Alright, so I checked the chat logs and all I could find is:

Aug 6, 2012 12:07:11 pm plz dont say nigga unless your black

Seeing as there are no previous offenses a permanent ban seems excessive, lets see what @sajak has to say about it though.

Also for your information, taken from our rules:
  9. Nov 11, 2011
    Thanks for opening a discussion on the topic. I won't repeat what's already been said so let me just get down to the bullet points. I warned another player not to say racist stuff, what makes it allowable for you to continue saying it?

• "im black i dont apreacte 13 yr old white kids abusing that word" - What you appreciate and what you don't appreciate does not give you the right to say it when an admin says it's not alright to say it.
    • "its racist that hes spamming that in mic with out you caring" - If I didn't care, I would not have warned him. Instead I gave him a warning instantly (the demo is a witness to this). Secondly, he did not spam it, he said it once, otherwise he would have been permanently banned.
    • "i know me and you have beef from before so you get your admin back and perma ban me for the slightest reason" - Until today, I have had no interaction with you. You go by the alias Veefer. I have never spoken to you or kicked you in a server. What 'beef' are you speaking about? I spend 15$ a month to support the community and keep the servers clean. I don't throw away money just to ban players I allegedly have beef with.
    • "i hope brian recongizes the bad your doing for the server perma banning FOR NOTHING" - I felt that you were a troll and decided to be clever but saying the word I specifically asked a player not to say. I had legitimate reason to ban you. Escalation procedures (as outlined and explained by Harvey) are as follow: Warning -> Ban
    • "i hope you get your admin tooken" - I apologize for enforcing the rules and not treating anyone with more leniency or giving special treatment.
    If the LSA's believe my ban period was excessive, please reduce it and I apologize if I was in the wrong.

EDIT: I reduced the ban to one day. The perma ban may have been excessive, even if he knew not to say it.
    sajak, Aug 6, 2012 Last edited by sajak, Aug 6, 2012
  10. Aug 6, 2012
    sajak you dont know me from before commmon now bro your kidding me right? and i did not hear or see that warning and i heard him say it multiple times along with other players? just give me a day a PERMA isnt goiong a little to far in your opionon?
    Post Merged, Aug 6, 2012
    Thank you sajak i apologize for saying the N word and i guess i will go ahead and apoligize for our prevous beef.
  11. Jul 14, 2008
    I don't think Sajak abused his powers by banning you, we have made it very clear in the rules that we don't allow racial slurs at all, no matter the situation. Since this is your first offense, we'll lower the ban to 1 day. Please read the rules to avoid further issues. :handcuffs:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.